• Record Label: Def Jam
  • Release Date: Nov 19, 2012
6.1

Review this album

1. Nov 20, 2012
    Rihanna is a unique artist. Know merge various musical styles into a single cd and do well in the charts.
    His distinctive voice and his charisma attracted fans from around the world, praised for its beauty, for its life history, and especially for his MUSIC.
    In Unapologetic, Rihanna shows that came to stay. With powerful ballads, and hip hop and urban vein, it shows what is to be a versatile artist.
    No wonder it is the most tanned on facebook, and his youtube channel is the most watched in the world.
    Rihanna is the VOICE!
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ela está se superando cada vez mais e assim, esse cd está em uma evolução muito grande, ela está top nas paradas da billboard e merece o reconhecimento, depois de LOUD Riri só vem explodindo na atualidade, pois os antigos são muitos fodas. Expand
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Well, I particularly liked the album mainly two songs themselves, not thought necessary Rihanna to duet with Chris Brown because she knows very well that he did not have concert. But she wants to think so, going back to review the album will not be a shadow of Rated R but it is good she could have put full songs and not have done that even in Talk That Talk with songs that felt like theyWell, I particularly liked the album mainly two songs themselves, not thought necessary Rihanna to duet with Chris Brown because she knows very well that he did not have concert. But she wants to think so, going back to review the album will not be a shadow of Rated R but it is good she could have put full songs and not have done that even in Talk That Talk with songs that felt like they were not completed. Could choose their best duets have put artists we know, the album cover could be better but one thing ripening Rihanna piece of symbolism that thing too. "I'll do a review of personnel who speak badly of Rihanna and everything she does is wrong, surely you are fans of Lady Gaga covered band of demons." Simply hit Rihanna in parts this album, some songs back on your first album and some on her fifth album. Expand
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    One of the best albums of the singer from Barbados. Diamonds is mature and shows us a new Rihanna. Another song from the album is extraordinary stay showing this maturity. Rihanna did a mature and cohesive album and deserves to be in the spotlight of pop music.
  5. Nov 22, 2012
    Unapologetic is amazing love song's Love Vocal Love All Rihanna is a Really DIVA Unapologetic is perfec love love loveeee LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ririh Queen
  6. Nov 21, 2012
    I'm surprised the reviews aren't better. This is her best album by far. "Diamonds" is already a #1 smash and "Jump" and "Right Now" are future #1's.
  7. Nov 21, 2012
    Although not a perfect album, i appreciate her going away from the typical candy-pop that most other artists make, We all can predict what a Britney and Katy Perry album will sound like. This is unexpected and I love it! "Jump" "Nobody's Business" "Numb" including her new number single "Diamonds" are the albums stand outs.
  8. Nov 24, 2012
    This album is probably one of her best. It has a wide range of genres in it. You have the slow, beautiful ballad "Stay" which really highlights Rihanna's vocals. Then you have the heavy dance track "Right Now" which has a dark twist to it. Standout tracks would have to be "Stay" and "Phresh out the Runway". Phresh is Rihanna at her best and shows how bad ass she is. Love the album
  9. Nov 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Unlike Rihanna waited behind a new concept in Unapologetic compared to their last albums.
    Of course it contains some cliches to please the audience, the more the essence is the most notable.
    Rihanna shows a remorseless complete in all respects.
  10. Nov 27, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This album is amazing, its not as good as Loud, but to be honest i really dont think she'll ever make an album like that again. If you are looking for the future billboard hits check all the songs from track 7 they are marvelous. However, my favorite songs on the album are track 11 and 15.
    My advice to anyone is to buy the album.
  11. Nov 28, 2012
    It's a very personal album,more than 'Rated R'! Shows a Other Side of Rihanna "The Robyn Side".But The Tracklist is so disorganized and this made a confusion in my head.It's hard for understand the message of the album.
  12. Nov 28, 2012
    She writes none of her own music, enough said. Though many artists don't I just cannot believe that someone so "talent" cannot make an attempt to write their own music. I guess I just miss the days when music was something personal to every artist and bands created everything on their own.
  13. Mar 2, 2013
    Amazing. Simply amazing. It has songs for every taste -pop, r&b, dubstep etc. The album cover looks great and I can't find a song that is bad. Well done, rih! #navy.
  14. Mar 3, 2013
    This is not Rihanna's best album, but it also is not her worst. The songs at first glance seem generic and rushed, but addictive nonetheless. Several highlights are Nobody's business, No love allowed, and Right Now. The music is decent on this album, although not Rihanna's highlight
  15. Mar 5, 2013
    I think this is one of her best album. 100% better than Talk That Talk. This is album is very emotiona and different. This album is my drug, except some song, it super!
  16. Apr 7, 2013
    That album uses good songs, good positions in the Billboard Hot 100. "Pour It Up" needs to break into the Top 10. So, when do you think the next song will release? What month?
  17. Jun 22, 2013
    The emotional starkness with 'Stay' combining with the vitality of 'Right Now' and 'Diamonds' makes the phenomenal album of Unapologetic. Give this album a chance, and you will not regret it.
  18. Jun 12, 2014
    wonderful...one of her best albums...queen of pop music, love all songs,every lyric,everything!I pop,r&b,reggae,all together this album is amazing!!! love it
  19. Jan 4, 2014
    You people who are saying the album is bad are retarded! Who cares she did a song with Chris brown! That's THEIR situation and THEIR business what happened. They're both alive and both still thriving artist who make excellent music. Life goes on! Why shld they not make music for the world because of that 1 Incident that happened years ago They let it go why can't y'all? Damn did it happenYou people who are saying the album is bad are retarded! Who cares she did a song with Chris brown! That's THEIR situation and THEIR business what happened. They're both alive and both still thriving artist who make excellent music. Life goes on! Why shld they not make music for the world because of that 1 Incident that happened years ago They let it go why can't y'all? Damn did it happen to y'all or them? I think the Cd is great Rhi! Expand
  20. Apr 23, 2015
    Album Highlights = Diamonds, Stay, Jump, Love Without Tragedy/Mother Mary, and No Love Allowed
    Album Low Points = Right Now and Get It Over With........

1. Nov 28, 2012
    The now-24-year-old's voice may be simple, but it's distinctive--and as defiant as her album titles.
  2. Nov 26, 2012
    Even when Unapologetic fails, it often does so in interesting ways.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Sonically, the first half of Unapologetic picks up on the syrupy Southern hip-hop minimalism popular last summer, while much of the latter half is a grab bag of unwieldy balladry.