Under the Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 135 Ratings

Review this album

1. Aug 29, 2012
    worst christmas album ever! don't deserve to exist at all!
  2. Nov 10, 2011
    This album is nothing more the My World 3.0 The Christmas Edition with some of the worst vocal work I've ever heard. The only thing that saves this album at times are the featured artist like Boyz II Men. The one good song would have to be Fa La La, and it's only good if you take out Bieber's god awful vocals, and his white boy rapping on Drummer Boy is just unforgivable
  3. Nov 13, 2011
    Justin is the worst product of the decayed music industry¡ How long we have to listen this horribles and stupid pseudo musician teen idols? Merry Christmas.
  4. Mar 8, 2012
    The worst CD EVER!!! This album have much mistakes, first the title is horrible, the voice of Bieber is horrible, the songs, any good song, all are awful, I believe that his last album be bad, but this is terrible.
  5. Oct 1, 2012
    Another awful album from Bieber............definitely one of the worst Christmas albums to date..............
  6. Nov 10, 2011
    What the hell is this album, every song is lame. And his vocals sound like they are getting worse. The songs are slow or just plain boring, its going to be obvious that this album will sell good cause all his fans will cry to there parents to get the album, but for someone who is the biggest thing in music, his albums are **** lol. The industry is becoming a joke to let some looser releaseWhat the hell is this album, every song is lame. And his vocals sound like they are getting worse. The songs are slow or just plain boring, its going to be obvious that this album will sell good cause all his fans will cry to there parents to get the album, but for someone who is the biggest thing in music, his albums are **** lol. The industry is becoming a joke to let some looser release another album when his last 2 albums were crap that had generic song.

To be honest mistletoe is the only good song, the rest are just weird to listen to, especially with bieber singing them. Its a christmas album that has songs on it that combine that christmas sound the the electronic sound and it doesn't work at all. And his rapping made my hole family drop in laughter. and my little sister loves Justin, but even she couldn't stand this album at all. Except Mistletoe.
  7. Nov 12, 2012
    I hope he dies in a fire. .
  8. Nov 8, 2011
    Innovation and art. Only listening the first song of this album you realize it's a masterpiece, an album destined to change music history defining the sound that will dominate in the next years and that a lot of artists will take as an influence... Yes, I was talking about Physical Graffiti of Led Zeppelin. The complete opposite of the album that I'm doing this review, Under The MistletoeInnovation and art. Only listening the first song of this album you realize it's a masterpiece, an album destined to change music history defining the sound that will dominate in the next years and that a lot of artists will take as an influence... Yes, I was talking about Physical Graffiti of Led Zeppelin. The complete opposite of the album that I'm doing this review, Under The Mistletoe of Justin Bieber. Let's begin: This CD is the mix of seedy Christmas songs and Bieber's My World 2.0. The result, obviously, a complete fail. I have listened the entire album, and I can assure you that it deserves the lowest rating that can exist. When you listen to the first song, you begin to think: What the hell is this? No musical taste, all the time the same thing, no catchy, only saved because there is a "guitar". But it will disappear in the next songs. After listening to the main single and song number 2 (Mistletoe), it's clear that all the album is going to be the same, song after song. It is. Boring and boring, with no taste of rhythm, with some "interesting" openings (like Home This Christmas, song n 10), but when he starts to sing all falls down. And the worst are the Dance-Pop parts, with the "electronic" awful drums bases that doesn't fit at all with this corny Christmas spirit omnipresent on the whole album. The best song is Silent Night, because is the less modified traditional song, without electronic appalling bases. And the worst song on the record, and surely the worst ever made, is Drummer Boy, where Justin does a WTF rap that would make Ice T, Tupac and Run DMC cry and despair, with the most absurd lyrics ever written (Ra pum pum pum Ra pum pum pum pum pum Iâ Expand
  9. May 27, 2013
    Merry Christmas...and f*ck Justin Bieber, he just ruined my Christmas 2 years ago, I believe.
  10. Nov 20, 2011
    just a fail christmas album with track after track a voice deep that it sounds like his voice is craking for 37:51 straight
    waste of money and total nightmare
  11. Jan 17, 2012
    this is another really really annoying song of a little girl who just wants money and don't care about his fans, corny, i cant believe there's still people who likes him
  12. Jun 23, 2013
    A kid who every girl knows, and every guy hates (mostly). He makes you try to like him, but I never will. He is a singer who's vocal cords are warped with auto-tune and ruined my holiday spirit. He does not deserve any attention, I will give him something though, he is very generous with his money and I do respect him for that. But I'd rather him be just that, an activist not a male idolA kid who every girl knows, and every guy hates (mostly). He makes you try to like him, but I never will. He is a singer who's vocal cords are warped with auto-tune and ruined my holiday spirit. He does not deserve any attention, I will give him something though, he is very generous with his money and I do respect him for that. But I'd rather him be just that, an activist not a male idol in many girls eyes. His music is all about love, love and more love. He's obviously an attention freak, and I mean every word of it. He is a bad role model for children, where all these photos surface of his smoking pot, getting arrested etc. He is a person who never should of began singing, he has ruined what music should be. He is all auto tune and everyone should know that. Stop the Bieber fever, get your children vaccinated now and destroy any and all Justin Bieber books, CD's, etc. Expand
  13. Jun 18, 2012
    Great way to kill holiday songs I used to love. Not only does this butch prepubescent mess manage to overproduce every track, but the vocals are so wrong in every way.
  14. Aug 10, 2014
    the thing I find so funny here is how I don't think anyone would actually like to get under that mistletoe with him. It addition to this, all these love songs are probably just written to the ghost of Christmas past.

1. Dec 8, 2011
    The guests are the album's saving grace.
    Mr. Bieber hasn't ever sounded this good. But even Mr. Harrell can't place Mr. Bieber on equal footing with some of his more accomplished guests
    The Biebs' gentle set of gentile carols on Under the Mistletoe isn't coal-lump bad; it's more like a dorky sweater from Nana with a 20 in the pocket.