8.9

Review this album

1. 2pac4life
    Mar 6, 2005
    don't listen to the critcis, they don't know nothing about rap. Tupac is the greastest rapper ever and this is another one of his countless classic cds, if you don't wanna take my word for it go pick it up and i promise you won't drop it for a long time
  2. samm
    Mar 8, 2005
    This is an exeptional collection of 'Pac's work over the years, a brilliant record. Well worth your money, and much better than all the Eminem-produced 'new' TuPac tracks coming out nowadays, this is true 'Pac at his finest.
  3. GhivoJ.
    Jun 1, 2001
    Makkavelli lives on, pac for life, this cd is some good shit.
  4. TravisP
    Jun 5, 2001
    sweet cd
  5. LexH.
    Jul 15, 2001
    2pac lives on, he will never die.
  6. KyleM
    Aug 28, 2001
    2pac is still the greatest and will always be
  7. lukeh
    Oct 6, 2005
    brilliant
  8. brian
    Aug 2, 2005
    man 2paqc is my favorite rapper and this album has an straight up good message to it he inspires me a lot as a poet and an rapper my self ,heres a poem for yall to the past we have passed how long will be this life of mines ,i move 1 day at a time can we increase the love ,are we cursed to be burst on an earth of hurt ,yet i say a prayer that advance each time there will be a change,but man 2paqc is my favorite rapper and this album has an straight up good message to it he inspires me a lot as a poet and an rapper my self ,heres a poem for yall to the past we have passed how long will be this life of mines ,i move 1 day at a time can we increase the love ,are we cursed to be burst on an earth of hurt ,yet i say a prayer that advance each time there will be a change,but not an form until the end of time ,r.i.p 2pac i am 15 years old Expand
  9. RobertB.
    May 31, 2001
    That's the best album of the year.
  10. dannys.
    Jun 25, 2001
    2pac is a god always and forever
  11. mm
    Jun 5, 2001
    great
  12. SergioZ.
    Jun 8, 2001
    This is tha bomb !!!!!!!!!
  13. KeishaS.
    Jul 13, 2001
    Tupac is the greatset of all time!! All his albums are great!!
  14. MichelleG.
    Aug 12, 2001
    The album is the best.But people you know that 2pac aint dead.And he will come back at the year 2003.If that the song got recorded before he died? ,sow why thaz 2pac rap about those fuching niggaz ho kild him.????
  15. MikeD.
    Aug 19, 2001
    He's the greatest of all time. For jus being thrown together by his peer, I would say it's great. Can't compare to the REAL Pac stuff, but it holds us down til Sept 13 2003
  16. james83
    Nov 8, 2002
    awsome cd. I wish he was still around today.
  17. SegevC
    Mar 16, 2004
    the bomb!
  18. TevaS.
    Jun 27, 2001
    2pac is definitely the best!
  19. EugenE.
    Jun 28, 2001
    2Pac is the best
  20. StevenM.
    Aug 15, 2001
    as a dj i have a great respect for every and anything Pac puts out in stores. I put at least one Pac song in every mix that i do.
  21. tysonm
    Apr 19, 2003
    there is good, there is great, then there is 2pac. his body may have passed on, but his music and legacy will last 'until the end of time'.
  22. kalikilla
    Apr 17, 2005
    great cd. who ever puts any thing lessthan a 10 is probably a geek so they hate it cuz they dont know wasuup..lol
  23. FuckAllYouCritics
    Aug 21, 2006
    Tupac is back with another sick album that everyone should expect from the genius himself. the fact that any critic would hate on this album makes me sick. fuck all of you
  24. JabarA
    Dec 22, 2005
    This CD was the BOMB! Tupac is a real soldier and there is nobody else like him. Rest in peace my man.
  25. Apr 13, 2013
    this album is really good although the production for songs like u dont have to worry are really bad most of the songs were able to reach to the heart of most of 2pac's listeners
  26. infamous1yse
    Aug 16, 2007
    the fuk wut yall think "Pac" is da original O.G. to me.listen to wut he has to say before u judge. if i was being chased by da faget ass PO'S,enemies,etc. shit I'd be on da low too.fa sho! more power to u BIG PAC...OH by da way i wanna make a colabo wit ya homie... fa sho! shit holla bak homie...
  27. Apr 24, 2015
    Letter 2 My Unborn, My Closest Roaddogz, When Thugz Cry, Until The End of Time, Lastonesleft are among some of my favorite songs ever. I think this album definitely has some filler as it is a double-disk album but I honestly enjoy every song on the album, I actually liked the added beats in **** Nature and U Don't Have To Worry, I think it complimented his vocals well.
  28. Apr 24, 2015
    Amazing album. Best-selling rap album in 2001 and for good reason, Pac's vocals are always amazing so to be rejuvenated under new production is always a good thing. I think many people don't like the album because they want the old Pac but Pac unfortunately is dead so this is the best we have and definitely isn't a disgrace to his legacy, it's keeping him relevant, keeping his name on theAmazing album. Best-selling rap album in 2001 and for good reason, Pac's vocals are always amazing so to be rejuvenated under new production is always a good thing. I think many people don't like the album because they want the old Pac but Pac unfortunately is dead so this is the best we have and definitely isn't a disgrace to his legacy, it's keeping him relevant, keeping his name on the streets.

Fav tracks: When Thugz Cry, Until The End Of Time, Letter 2 My Unborn

1. Multitracked to death, Until the End of Time lacks the intensity that made the original Makaveli's Don Killuminati: The Seven Day Theory so brash and exciting.
  2. The problem isn't so much that this album sounds dated (not surprising, as it was recorded back when Lil Bow Wow was in pre-K), but rather that the songs are so poorly mixed and produced...
  3. So, even the fact that these 29 tracks, including 3 remixes, have sometimes been re-produced, re-jigged and finely honed production-wise doesn't diminish the original effort involved.