5.4

Review this album

1. Oct 12, 2012
    "Of course they have talent and can sing. But that's not a case for their debut [Up All Night]. The album contains great vocal abilities from each member and present a clean-cut personality. But there are quite some problems. Personally, the album kinda lack's creativity and image, because, groups like [Big Time Rush] and [The Wanted] are just like them. Another is their consecutive-theme"Of course they have talent and can sing. But that's not a case for their debut [Up All Night]. The album contains great vocal abilities from each member and present a clean-cut personality. But there are quite some problems. Personally, the album kinda lack's creativity and image, because, groups like [Big Time Rush] and [The Wanted] are just like them. Another is their consecutive-theme spanning through most of their songs (cause it basically talks about love, being carefree, enjoying life etc.). Don't get me wrong, they probably will go quite far... But I doubt this CD will be memorable... more forgettable. Change your image and sound a bit, and there you go." Expand
  2. Mar 25, 2012
    I don't want to seem jealous, but for me this band is the classical group of handsome boys that has success for the physical aspect and for "x factor". The album isn't bad as some albums from other artist like them, but i don't like the songs and i don't like them. ( sorry for my English )
  3. Dec 23, 2012
    I Dont Feel Like One Direction Is Really Showing There Real Potential With This Album.. Vocally They Can Be So Much Better Because All Of Them Have Great Voices.. They Would Sound So Much Better If They Sang Somthing Other Than Pop 100% Of The Time.. But Overall Good Debut Album...
  4. Nov 11, 2012
    Look, each and everyone of these boys have unmistakably huge amounts of talent. They have amazing voices and my only problem is, it's all going to waste. Sure their fan base is huge, but it's all young girls that love bubble gum pop. These songs have no lyrical talent, hopefully they didn't write much of it. I personally like them, but they should get out of this image of pop, they have soLook, each and everyone of these boys have unmistakably huge amounts of talent. They have amazing voices and my only problem is, it's all going to waste. Sure their fan base is huge, but it's all young girls that love bubble gum pop. These songs have no lyrical talent, hopefully they didn't write much of it. I personally like them, but they should get out of this image of pop, they have so much talent as I said before, if they could write meaningful songs, that would be utterly amazing. Overall if you love pop, well then this is an amazing album, if you have good taste in music, well this isn't. They're talent is going to waste over staying 'up all night' and jumping 'around until we see the sun.' In my opinion they should do what The Beatles did, that is start off as a boy band and emerge into an unmistakable rock band, that is if they learn how to play instruments besides Niall. Maybe it's cause they're a boy band, but they could do so much better lyric wise, and music wise for that matter. If I wasn't being so judgmental towards the type of music this album has, then yes, it is a great album. Since I love different types of music, this is a waste of talent. Expand
  5. Sep 24, 2014
    Sounds the same thing in the whole album, the lyrics it's not that great, but the vocals is good. Is easily a bad album. "More than this" is the best in this LP.

1. Mar 28, 2012
    One Direction are simply five pretty guys with a few decent songs and not much personality. Call them One Dimension.
    Debut album Up All Night consists of 15 installments of inoffensive daytime radio pop.
  3. Mar 19, 2012
    As a starting point for One Direction fan memorabilia, for which it appears there is limitless potential for the time being, this is a perfectly sized, and targeted, collection.