Vicki Leekx - M.I.A.
7.3

Review this album

1. Aug 9, 2013
    M.I.A. is one of my favorite artistss, but this is my least favorite albums of hers. It has good songs like "Marsha/Britney", but most songs are repeatative like "Super Tight".
  2. May 6, 2013
    This mixtape can be divided in two parts: when you hear and say: "Wow, M.I.A. made a good work on this, it sounds perfect", and when you say: "This is boring." If this had just twenty minutes, maybe was better.
  3. May 20, 2012
    It's a really enjoyable, danceable listen and sort-of return to form, with Arabic-tinged clear highlight "Bad Girls" raising expectations for her next album. However, while it works as a mixtape and could be an important turning point in her career, it doesn't deliver as a cohesive, full collection of songs quite as well as either Arular or Kala. As a free download, I'd definitely recommend it to all fans of her other material, but try to look for a version that divides the songs up into separate tracks. Collapse
  4. Feb 26, 2012
    Not a huge fan of R&B or Rap, but I found this remix to be really good. The whole thing flows nicely and it made me want to dance... This is the first thing Ive heard of MIA's, made me want to go get all her other stuff.
  5. Jan 30, 2012
    This mixtape is really good. MIA is an amazing artist. If you love mia you would love this mixtape. I think everybody should download it. I like the way the songs sounds on the mixtape an amazing electro-dance mix. Look forward for more stuff similar to this from Mia.
  6. Jun 29, 2011
    This was released on New Years Eve 2010, NOT 2009. But anyway I really like this mix because it sort of moves away from the beautiful chaos/ruckus that was ///Y/ and she incorporated sounds from Kala. The only thing is I think there should've been more material, or at least some of the tracks should've been a bit longer.
  7. May 16, 2011
    This mixtape is really good. MIA is an amazing artist. If you love mia you would love this mixtape. I think everybody should download it. I like the way the songs sounds on the mixtape. an amazing electro-dance mix. Look forward for more stuff similar to this from Mia.

1. Whether she's singing it for her penniless sisters or her affluent self is impossible to tell. That's why they call her provocative. Also, um, controversial.
    This isn't a mixtape that you're going to be bumping in your crib for months to come, but it is one that is contextually very important to her career. It warrants at least one listen for that reason alone (plus it's 100% free.)
  3. Feb 2, 2011
    In its brief onslaught of sneery fun, Vicki Leekx only occasionally reaches the dizzy pop heights of Arular and Kala. But it does give us an M.I.A. who, once again, seems to be having a blast doing what she's doing.