7.9

Review this album

1. martina.
    Jun 19, 2007
    I love them, great songs, great album, great band, different style, I like it, cute girls
  2. kevina
    Dec 23, 2006
    14 songs all under 3 minutes... and half of those under two! In a little more than half an hour the Pipettes restored my faith in rock and roll. This cd has not left my player since the day I bought it. ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!!!
  3. mike
    Sep 29, 2006
    great great great!!
  4. time
    Sep 18, 2006
    Adorable! There looks alone win me over. Reminds me of ABBA, Camera Obscura and Phil Spector.
  5. barrym
    Aug 23, 2006
    absolutely amazingly addictive album. As a guy, I normally am turned off by anything even remotely similar to this but the Pipettes made an incredible album that I simply can't pull out of my player. congrats to them on one of the best debuts I have ever heard. Album plays more like a greatest hits than a debut album.
  6. anna
    Jul 28, 2006
    this album is fun and and refreshing. The Pipettes reinvigorate pop music.
  7. Shane
    Jul 27, 2006
    Oh man.
  8. craigb
    Jul 26, 2006
    best album of the summer, by far
  9. justinb
    Jul 25, 2006
    what is there to dislike about this? can someone please tell me.
  10. matta
    Jul 24, 2006
    Wait, are these publications giving this band bad reviews just because they puroport to be a 1960's style novelty act? Who gives a flying fuck. This cd is solid from beginning to end without a single dull moment. Don't listen Uncut and Dot (seriously, does Dot have any credibility at all?), listen to Playlouder and cokemachineglow and get this record immediately.
  11. JohnnieM
    Jul 21, 2006
    pop perfection
  12. OndraL.
    Jul 20, 2006
    I love them...perfect pop

1. Every song is laced with harmonies that will weave their way deep under your skin.
  2. And while every song contains allusions to forgotten surf rockish guitar chords and Duke Ellington violins, the real fun is in the way the Pipettes play off each other in harmony.
  3. We Are The Pipettes is possibly the only pure-pop record you need own this year.