8.1

Review this album

1. Sep 11, 2010
    The harmony in a lot of the songs is sort of sad. The use of minor chords create this atmosphere of sad ,yet catchy. a lot of these songs you'll end up singing in your car or something, but the album is missing a climax i didn't hear a song that really made me go "WOW" just kind of bland.
  2. Oct 25, 2012
    This really is one of the best albums I've ever heard! blink-182 took big steps forward with every album they made (not meaning that the music got better 'cause of this), but the step that happened here is unbelievable! Great lyrics, awesome guitar and drum riffs, every single song for itself is rememberable. I would love to hear another album from this great formation; I like this workThis really is one of the best albums I've ever heard! blink-182 took big steps forward with every album they made (not meaning that the music got better 'cause of this), but the step that happened here is unbelievable! Great lyrics, awesome guitar and drum riffs, every single song for itself is rememberable. I would love to hear another album from this great formation; I like this work much better than anything blink-182 has ever done (including 'Neighborhoods'). Expand

1. Even with its flaws, When Your Heart Stops Beating possesses a surprising vulnerability, which gives the album an understated strength and makes it such an enjoyable listen.
  2. Songs like "Baby Come On" and the spooky "Little Death" show the musicians finally delivering the substance that was promised on Blink 182's self-titled 2003 release.
    blink-182 without the humor.