8.7

May 4, 2005
    emo crap
  2. RayonD
    May 11, 2005
    Not NIN quality should be a solo album
  3. m.johnson
    May 20, 2005
    what the hell are you all talking about? have you NEVER listened to the downward spiral? how could he go from that to THIS? it's utterly disappointing. sorry, trent. :/
  4. BuckC
    May 3, 2005
    Do you remember that kid in school who always cried when he lost at dodgeball, or threw a tantrum at Kmart because his mommy wouldn't buy him the new GI Joe figure? He's a musician now. Some one get Trent a blanky and some cocoa ASAP. One. Trick. Pony.
  5. SteveF
    May 4, 2005
    Huge disappointment! I want old NIN back.
  6. JasonD
    May 14, 2005
    I've followed NIN from the get go, and maybe now it's ended........only 3 tracks are even decent.......Trent has never produced an album that where every song sounded the same, they've all been phenominal........until now.....very disappointed.
  7. AndreaS
    Aug 28, 2005
    Trent has indeed run out of ideas.
  8. MichaelD
    May 17, 2005
    This does not sound anything like the Nine Inch Nails. This is by far the worst album i have ever bought. Trent Reznor owes me $10!!!!!!!
  9. CosmoPrelog
    Jun 16, 2005
    About 10 years ago I bet my friend Bobert that Trent Reznor would continue to make horrid records well into the 21 Century. I'm glad to report that I won that bet. Thanks for the moped Bobert!
  10. juanc
    May 9, 2005
    Boring
  11. JoshL
    May 15, 2005
    Before this album, Reznor wrote all the material, recorded it, then hired musicians to play it on tour. For With Teeth, he actually assembled a band; and that was the problem: it sounds too much like THEM and not enough like HIM. Track 13 is the only one that shows any real creativity.
  12. BrianC
    Jun 26, 2005
    Aside from 2 good songs late on the album this is very unmemorable stuff. I am a huge NIN fan since way back in the day. I haven't listened to this in a month - but I have listened to every other NIN disk several times in the time period. Someone else said it best - this should have been solo work - It's not NIN. With Teeth - ha! yeah right! Trent's clearly spent more time Aside from 2 good songs late on the album this is very unmemorable stuff. I am a huge NIN fan since way back in the day. I haven't listened to this in a month - but I have listened to every other NIN disk several times in the time period. Someone else said it best - this should have been solo work - It's not NIN. With Teeth - ha! yeah right! Trent's clearly spent more time on his misguided and misinformed political rantings than his music. Look back at this disc in 5 or 10 years - it will widely be regarded as the weakest. Expand

1. Quite frankly, this is the record that NIN should have released if Reznor had wanted to capitalize on the success of The Downward Spiral.
  2. More in line with his tighter debut, Pretty Hate Machine, With Teeth is made up of bursts of dark, scary and paranoid gut punches.
  3. Reznor seems to have finally grasped that listening to a NIN album should not be as torturous as whatever artistic agony went into its creation. [29 Apr 2005, p.145]