With Teeth - Nine Inch Nails
8.7

Review this album

1. Dec 16, 2014
    Only after 8 years I start to regard it as Trent's chef d'oeuvre. Even if there are few lyrical improvements bar his alcohol enslavement, he had certainly been working on his vocal skills. 'All The Love In The World', 'The Hand That Feeds', 'You Know What You Are', 'Every Day Is Exactly The Same' and particularly 'Beside You In Time' are the highlights to me off the whole record.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    maybe it moves away from the original style of Nine Inch Nails but it's still one of the best albums of the band and one of my favorites.

I feature Grohl participation in songs like All The Love In The World and Every Day Is Exactly The Same.

I give 10 to album because the whole album is a musical odyssey along with The Fragile
  3. Jun 21, 2013
    The heaviest pop album ever made. Relentlessly Trent, more streamlined than fragile. More hooks than a tackle box. The hand that feeds is one of the best songs I ever heard. Production is very beast. Bad Trent nailed it here.

1. Quite frankly, this is the record that NIN should have released if Reznor had wanted to capitalize on the success of The Downward Spiral.
  2. More in line with his tighter debut, Pretty Hate Machine, With Teeth is made up of bursts of dark, scary and paranoid gut punches.
  3. Reznor seems to have finally grasped that listening to a NIN album should not be as torturous as whatever artistic agony went into its creation. [29 Apr 2005, p.145]