Wolf - Tyler, The Creator
8.4

Review this album

1. Apr 7, 2013
    I'd struggle to call this music. This is pretentious whining from a sad little man with no life experience. It sounds like he recorded it in his basement on garageband. Stay away.
  2. Jan 10, 2014
    If Wolf were a narrative, it would be a classic. Just like Goblin, Wolf continues the story of Wolf Haley, Sam and Salem. But because it's so relevant to Goblin, I felt like I was listening to Goblin all over again. I do however praise the production of the album and how creative it was. The album is best described as a rollercoaster experience, it has it's highs and lows but enough lows to make it barely exciting. Expand

1. Jun 26, 2013
    It's complex, conflicted, and bipolar. Paranoid, even. Most of all, it reveals the harmless and empathetic character behind Tyler, the Creator's complicated persona.
  2. Apr 24, 2013
    He just keeps getting better at writhing around in this narrow space of homage and usually lands somewhere just between endearing and brilliant. [May 2013, p.67]
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    Wolf’s production features a more textured and subtle sound than we’ve ever heard before.