Working On A Dream - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
7.9

Review this album

1. Aug 18, 2010
    *Sniff,Sniff* So beatifull. Bruce Springsteen has outdone himself. Also the whole album was the best out of his whole career. I think that this album may be his best yet! The song "The Wrestler" is so pretty, I wanted to hear it again and again. A solid 10/10
  2. CRL
    Jul 30, 2011
    I'm a teenager and I love Springsteen, but this just had something missing. There were a couple really good songs, especially My Lucky Day and The Last Carnival, but they were surrounded with somewhat moving yet almost generic soft-rockish songs.
  3. Nov 14, 2011
    A great album, full of classic Springsteen tracks from start to finish. He's a lot more polished and produced than his 70's/80's heyday but beneath it all is still some masterful songwriting. The version I have has "The Wrestler" as the final track and it move the record up from an 8 to a 9. One of his nicest songs and a fitting way to end one of his best albums with the E-Street band.

1. Springsteen's topical concerns have subsided for now, washed away by a high tide of positive personal feelings.
  2. Working on a Dream is the richest of the three great rock albums Springsteen has made this decade with the E Street Band--and moment for moment, song for song, there are more musical surprises than on any Bruce album you could name.
    Bliss isn't the Boss' bag. Without anything to push against, one of rock's most eloquent lyricists is in the awkward position of having little of interest to say.