Write Me Back - R. Kelly
7.3

Review this album

1. Jun 26, 2012
    This album is AMAZING. It's a respectable continuation to Love Letter. Standout tracks to me are "Green Light," "Believe in Me," "Feelin' Single," and one of my personal favorites "Believe That It's So." R.Kelly never disappoints and the influences of The Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Sam Cooke, and the hey-day musicians of Motown mixed with R.Kelly's modern interpretation is just perfect.
  2. Dec 16, 2013
    I wanted to review this R Kelly cd before reviewing his new one, Black Panties This cd is a ten out of ten for me old school R&B, rhythmic, sing a long, fun, and wonderful vocals it is one of my favorite, uplifting cd's.

1. Jul 27, 2012
    If you're it the mood for a trawl through R&B's greatest hits delivered on R. Kelly's own terms, if not always in his own style, that's just how you'll like it. [Aug 2012, p.101]
  2. Jul 10, 2012
    Sometimes the best results, though, come when Kelly drops the exercise completely.
    With the release of his 11th studio album, Write Me Back, Kelly has found a balance between both sensibilities, and forged an album that's a definitive career landmark.