WZRD - WZRD
6.7

Review this album

1. Mar 18, 2012
    This is a very good and very misunderstood album. Like the other 2 albums, this one grew on me the more i listened to it. When i first heard it, I did not like it at all. The songs were weird and I did not understand them. But that was the same case with Man on the Moon I and II, so I decided to keep listening and give it a try. Well I'm glad I did. This album is really just like all of Cudi's other's. It has the same flow, same style, he just sings and uses the drums and guitar. (But he does that in all his other albums too) I promise anybody that is a Cudi fan, give this a try and let it grow on you. Expand
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    Great album. Loved all the songs, Cudi is a pure genius when it comes to creating songs. With his collaboration with Dot Da Genius, I believe they create a great album, although it is not traditional rap or rock, they blend together good enough to create great songs.

1. Jul 18, 2012
    These bedroom demo-sounding efforts are primitive. {Jun 2012, p.85]
  2. Jun 22, 2012
    Wonky vocals and a lack of guile strangle the project, not least on Efflictim, where a terminal aimlessness befits the melodramatic-teen lyric[s]. [Jun 2012, p.115]
  3. Mar 21, 2012
    The delicate balance of good-then-bad-then-good-again ideas and taste appears rarely on WZRD.