8.4

Review this album

1. JohnB.
    Apr 4, 2008
    It's an average pop album. I expected something much better from Kylie. There are several amazing tracks (2 Hearts, Like a Drug, In My Arms, Speakerphone, Wow), but most other tracks are not so good.
  2. MichaelB.
    Dec 9, 2007
    Begs, borrows, and steals from the leaders in the dance/pop field! Minogue remains a safe, predictable follower! Could she please lose the fake Brit accent? It is so grating!
  3. Martin
    Dec 2, 2007
    Some killer tracks but unfortunately a lot of filler. More of a compilation than an album. A pity - she has played the game much better on the last two albums.
  4. ZaneS
    Feb 21, 2008
    It's fine. Just fine. "Speakerphone," "Like a Drug" and "2 Hearts" really do stand-out. Then there's "Stars," "Cosmic" and the nonsensical what's-it-doing-here "Nu-Di-Ty." "Wow" is wonderful!
  5. Sep 23, 2010
    This review contains spoilers. I've got to say, Miss Minogue has made some pretty good music back her years, however, her 2008 album "X" has not been a smash, although charting globally and the hit single "2 Hearts", it isn't what we call a "Disco, House, Electropop" album. It is good, but lacks the music we really like. Collapse

1. A truly welcome return.
  2. X is more filler than killer.
  3. X is merely a slightly above average collection of tracks.