Season #: 1, 2, 3
5.8

1. JaimeH
    Dec 8, 2006
    I think it's funny. Reminds me of Arrested Development... which never should have left the air. Finally, something worth watching.
  2. saidb
    Jan 4, 2007
    I think it might need time some episodes are ok
  3. NoraJ
    Dec 4, 2006
    Loved It!!!
  4. JackieE
    Jan 17, 2007
    I love this show. I think it is so hilareous. I dont know if it is because i work for a grocery store my self but i think this show is great and you guys should keep with more episodes. PLS!!!!!
  5. BeckyB
    Jan 24, 2008
    I think it has a wonderful thing going for it: There are no new episodes of anything else on...at all...anywhere. Even if it's ripping off The Office, I'm so hungry for something new and vaguely amusing that this is looking good to me. I'm sure that it will blend into the bleak background when the strike is resolved. But until then God Bless Greens & Grains.
  6. DanH
    Feb 21, 2008
    This show is awsome. Check it out if you havn't seen it.
  7. Elisa
    Dec 4, 2006
    Loved it!!!! Funnier than most traditional sitcoms!
  8. Susy
    Dec 5, 2006
    Right on TBS!
  9. KentS
    Dec 17, 2006
    Great parody of sometimes conservative and new age ideas. Jesus on the wall was a great episode.

1. "Items" is like NBC's "The Office" on laughing gas - the same kind of poker-faced dysfunction in a crushingly ordinary setting, but faster and funnier.
  2. There are no deep belly laughs here but you can count on a steady stream of chuckles, more from the characters than the situations.
    It's partially improvised, which comes off looking like they're having more fun than we are.