10 Items Or Less : Season 1

Nov 30, 2006
    this show reeks
  2. JenF
    Dec 10, 2006
    Cringe-inducingly awful. They really should have thought this out more. Just bad all around.
  3. JTone
    Dec 7, 2006
    Pretty much straight garbage. How could it ever be compared to "The Office" The only thing similar is the improv by the actors...very bad actors.
  4. KevinS
    Feb 8, 2009
    I've only watched an episode, but the attempts at humor seem to be more amusing to the characters themselves than to me. It was pretty painful to watch and even the plot of the episode in addition to its lack of humor made it about as bad as paid programming.
  5. TheronS
    Nov 28, 2006
    Almost as bad as "Lovespring International".
  6. BlatantlyU.
    Jan 23, 2008
    I watched an entire episode, to be able to say that I did. Wow. No laughing, no chuckles, not really even a smile. I'm surprised anyone could compare it to The Office, which is hilarious. This show is not. It's not even just odd humor, it's just no humor.

1. "Items" is like NBC's "The Office" on laughing gas - the same kind of poker-faced dysfunction in a crushingly ordinary setting, but faster and funnier.
  2. There are no deep belly laughs here but you can count on a steady stream of chuckles, more from the characters than the situations.
    It's partially improvised, which comes off looking like they're having more fun than we are.