Season #: 1, 2, 3

Nov 30, 2006
    this show reeks
  2. JenF
    Dec 10, 2006
    Cringe-inducingly awful. They really should have thought this out more. Just bad all around.
  3. JTone
    Dec 7, 2006
    Pretty much straight garbage. How could it ever be compared to "The Office" The only thing similar is the improv by the actors...very bad actors.
  4. JaimeH
    Dec 8, 2006
    I think it's funny. Reminds me of Arrested Development... which never should have left the air. Finally, something worth watching.
  5. saidb
    Jan 4, 2007
    I think it might need time some episodes are ok
  6. KevinS
    Feb 8, 2009
    I've only watched an episode, but the attempts at humor seem to be more amusing to the characters themselves than to me. It was pretty painful to watch and even the plot of the episode in addition to its lack of humor made it about as bad as paid programming.
  7. TheronS
    Nov 28, 2006
    Almost as bad as "Lovespring International".
  8. NoraJ
    Dec 4, 2006
    Loved It!!!
  9. JackieE
    Jan 17, 2007
    I love this show. I think it is so hilareous. I dont know if it is because i work for a grocery store my self but i think this show is great and you guys should keep with more episodes. PLS!!!!!
  10. AndrewS
    Feb 19, 2007
    The series isn't too bad. It has a touch of Arrested Development in it, but all contained within a food mart.
  11. BlatantlyU.
    Jan 23, 2008
    I watched an entire episode, to be able to say that I did. Wow. No laughing, no chuckles, not really even a smile. I'm surprised anyone could compare it to The Office, which is hilarious. This show is not. It's not even just odd humor, it's just no humor.
  12. BeckyB
    Jan 24, 2008
    I think it has a wonderful thing going for it: There are no new episodes of anything else on...at all...anywhere. Even if it's ripping off The Office, I'm so hungry for something new and vaguely amusing that this is looking good to me. I'm sure that it will blend into the bleak background when the strike is resolved. But until then God Bless Greens & Grains.
  13. DanH
    Feb 21, 2008
    This show is awsome. Check it out if you havn't seen it.
  14. CyndiH
    Jan 27, 2009
    This show was better last season. Skits seemed a bit strained to get thru sometimes. And if I have to see one more Glade, hand lotion, etc. plug embedded in the script I will puke!
  15. Elisa
    Dec 4, 2006
    Loved it!!!! Funnier than most traditional sitcoms!
  16. Susy
    Dec 5, 2006
    Right on TBS!
  17. JamesC
    Dec 6, 2006
    Obviously a play off the success of "The Office," "10 Items or Less" fails in every way. The delivery is sloppy, the acting is deplorable, and all in all, it's too over the top. It's high time TBS realize that they're not very funny at all.
  18. KentS
    Dec 17, 2006
    Great parody of sometimes conservative and new age ideas. Jesus on the wall was a great episode.

1. "Items" is like NBC's "The Office" on laughing gas - the same kind of poker-faced dysfunction in a crushingly ordinary setting, but faster and funnier.
  2. There are no deep belly laughs here but you can count on a steady stream of chuckles, more from the characters than the situations.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    It's partially improvised, which comes off looking like they're having more fun than we are.