10 Things I Hate About You : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
6.9

1. RukiaK
    Jul 11, 2009
    I thought it was okay, but not as good as I wanted it to be. Since the movie is based off The taming of the shrew, the show should have something to do with the movie. Like the fact that Patrick was payed to date Kat. In the show, he liked her first moment he saw her. I didn't like that all. But, whatever. Hopefully it gets better.
  2. Jan 16, 2014
    I feel like the show never really lived up to its potential. Although I loved the casting and character acting, the episode-to-episode storytelling was lack luster and just could hold the weight of the original concept of the movie. I think it was good for what it was and can commend it for what it was trying to accomplish as a more lighthearted romance TV show for teens, but it needed toI feel like the show never really lived up to its potential. Although I loved the casting and character acting, the episode-to-episode storytelling was lack luster and just could hold the weight of the original concept of the movie. I think it was good for what it was and can commend it for what it was trying to accomplish as a more lighthearted romance TV show for teens, but it needed to try harder. Expand

A new audience will enjoy this smart series, which makes light of the eternal hell of high school.
  2. While Bianca is the status-conscious, superficial center of the show, Martin makes her kinda sweet, and Shaw is downright excellent as the status-hating, politically aware Kat.
    10 Things is silly, mindless fun and the actors are all terrific in that silly, mindless fun way that Disney teens tend to be.