100 Questions : Season 1

3.1

1. Jan 16, 2014
    I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but my god was this a flop! The worst thing is I get what they were going for and in better hands this concept may have done something passable. The only good thing I have to say about the show is that I want to touch David Walton's face. He needs to get cast as the lead in something I can watch for seasons upon seasons so I can properly droolI don't know who thought this was a good idea, but my god was this a flop! The worst thing is I get what they were going for and in better hands this concept may have done something passable. The only good thing I have to say about the show is that I want to touch David Walton's face. He needs to get cast as the lead in something I can watch for seasons upon seasons so I can properly drool over him. Expand
  2. Nick
    May 27, 2010
    "Friends" minus the '90s zeitgeist, filmed on somebody's camera phone. I'm sure there is something worse on television, but I can't think of it.
  3. John-PaulJ.
    May 28, 2010
    I usually only read user ratings, but after seeing this show and being a huge fan of NBC's comedy lineup, I had to say something. For those of you who have enjoyed the past seasons of Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office and 30 Rock, prepare to be disgusted. The second I heard the laugh track I said, "Please tell me this is a dream sequence and the real show is going to start I usually only read user ratings, but after seeing this show and being a huge fan of NBC's comedy lineup, I had to say something. For those of you who have enjoyed the past seasons of Community, Parks and Recreation, The Office and 30 Rock, prepare to be disgusted. The second I heard the laugh track I said, "Please tell me this is a dream sequence and the real show is going to start soon." But it kept going and going and going. Like the other NBC comedies it is shot on film but it has a laugh track like CBS comedies. Why? Ignoring the fact that sitcoms with laugh tracks are on the way out, a laugh track on a show shot on film doesn Expand
  4. KatherineO.
    Jun 3, 2010
    Awful show. Canned laughter so much more obvious than ive heard in a really long time.
  5. JamesA
    May 27, 2010
    This show is absolutely miserable. The actors are terrible, there's no chemistry, the characters are wooden caricatures, the laugh track is incredibly distracting and loud, in the way that's reserved for only the worst comedies. The worst part is that it will remind you of the much better shows it rips off. Just watch reruns of "How I Met Your Mother" instead, you'll be better off.
  6. Paul
    May 27, 2010
    Let's see, another sitcom where writer's totally out of touch with reality - but who love to hear themselves talk - write phony dialogue for unrealistic characters. Yeah, I desperately needed another one of those. Amazing that a network that can find a My Name is Earl and a 30 Rock can also think this will sell. As they say, even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.
  7. MikeL
    May 27, 2010
    I loved the cast - I thought it was well done.

It’s a 100 percent predictable sitcom about singles who machine-gun one-liners at one another in the bars and bedrooms of Manhattan.
    Is he worth sitting through the entire show? It depends on how desperate you are for companionship.
  3. While the jokes are certainly funny enough (there are many worse series out there), there's nothing that new about it, either, and the only question you're left with is ''Why?''