• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
6.3

1. Nov 19, 2013
    It is clear that many people do not get the campy nature of this show. What seems like jokes falling flat are tongue-in-cheek stabs at society today. People might want to note the smiles on the actors faces even as they deliver them. The show still has the charm that caught me in the first place. You just can't help but love these girls and want to root for them.
  2. Feb 5, 2014
    Love this show, love the one liners, Max and Caroline make a great team. The whole show is a pleasure to watch, I look forward to Monday nights..... And I agree with the person who said people who gave this show a bad review just don't get the humor, a little bit of sarcastic adult humor, some great adult one liners, you need to get the humor to love the show, its not for kids, its for theLove this show, love the one liners, Max and Caroline make a great team. The whole show is a pleasure to watch, I look forward to Monday nights..... And I agree with the person who said people who gave this show a bad review just don't get the humor, a little bit of sarcastic adult humor, some great adult one liners, you need to get the humor to love the show, its not for kids, its for the adult with a quirky sarcastic sense of humor. Expand
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    The jokes are still all about sex, Han's height, and all the usual stuffs, but the show hasn't lost its charm. Despite what most people seem to think, the show is actually very smart with wordplay and popular reference. I'm starting to be fond of "Sophie" more and more. For me, it's Sophie that keeps the show fresh each episodes. Still a great fun to watch every Mondays.
  4. Sep 23, 2014
    The Wantonly Queer (tm) agenda propagandizing made us abandon viewing this season in its entirety. It is unlikely we will be watching season 4

#WantonlyQueer
  5. Sep 26, 2014
    Por dios, que acaben ya con esta chorrada... 3 temporadas con el mismo tono de chistes sin gracia, secundarios horribles y guiones aburridos. Y hay quien le da dieces... alucina.

There are no critic reviews yet.