2 Broke Girls : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.6

1. Dec 14, 2014
    i loove this show. it somehow shows me what friendships, relationships are. and also the real deal about business, and lame economies. Kat and Beth really rocks it. i dont care you people who dont understand jokes. i love this show. salute
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    One of my favorite sitcoms, the serie is really amazing, the cast, wow, awesome, Kat Dennings have an amazing performance as Max Black, and the relation between the two principal characters are amazing.
  3. Apr 21, 2012
    This is one of my favorite shows. I loved how the personalities of the two characters. I loved their sarcasm. For me, this is way better than New Girl, that is also a good sitcom.
  4. Apr 23, 2012
    2 Broke Girls is a great show, i just started watching it and i think it is hilarious, so many of you people just seem to pick apart every bit of the show instead of just watching it the whole thing. Max has a hilarious personality and the things she says and does is because thats how her character is supposed to be, a sarcastic **** its funny. Zoeys new show New Girl is also another good2 Broke Girls is a great show, i just started watching it and i think it is hilarious, so many of you people just seem to pick apart every bit of the show instead of just watching it the whole thing. Max has a hilarious personality and the things she says and does is because thats how her character is supposed to be, a sarcastic **** its funny. Zoeys new show New Girl is also another good show that started up, also really funny.. Keep then going! Expand
  5. Oct 4, 2012
    This show is just amazing! It's really funny, it reminds us of the 90's sitcoms (and in my point of view this is excellent!). It may be kind of shallow for those who dislike stereotypes but guys just face it! Life is full of stereotypes and this show makes pretty a big deal of judging them!!!!
  6. Dec 30, 2011
    Personally I felt the apparent simplicity of the comedy was one of the best bits of the show. It's straight forward and to the point, and expertly delivered by the main characters; both of which are relatable and like able. I loved it. It's one of few sitcoms which I've watched because I enjoyed it as opposed to it being all that was on or merely ok.
  7. Jan 11, 2012
    The T.V. show is rough and it is sometimes a little perv, but it makes me laugh, indeed, it is ironic, funny, hilarious, but it fails in the lines. It makes you curious.
  8. Sep 19, 2011
    I loved this show. Kat is hot and fresh!
    The entire show was funny.....great cast was great. I watched Two and a half men and it was just ok.
    This show has a new perspective on comdey and I liked the interaction of the two girls.
    I am excited for next week!
  9. Nov 15, 2011
    I absolutely adore this show. I never miss an episode. As a college student this show makes my Monday nights much more enjoyable and makes me laugh the entire half hour. I love it.
  10. Feb 27, 2013
    Surprisingly it's better than I thought it would be. I can sense that the two girls are having fun while taping the show, which carries over onto their acting. Sometimes it's a bit too "pervy" for me, but that's just part of the show, in general it's a good show to watch and the two main characters make it work. THE only negative thing about it...is the Polish lady.....they need to get ridSurprisingly it's better than I thought it would be. I can sense that the two girls are having fun while taping the show, which carries over onto their acting. Sometimes it's a bit too "pervy" for me, but that's just part of the show, in general it's a good show to watch and the two main characters make it work. THE only negative thing about it...is the Polish lady.....they need to get rid of her, she's annoying as hell and for some reason write her part up to enter as if she's the star of the show? Hello, did I miss something there? Expand
  11. Jun 22, 2013
    The chemistry and contrast between the two main characters is certainly what makes the show what it is, yet there are too many common stereotypes (eg. the short Asian) and occasional racial slurs.
  12. Nov 9, 2013
    This show is very funny and entertaining, however one can only take so many Han short jokes. I like the different adventures the Caroline and max go on, however I feel the plot line is very repetitive.
  13. Sep 20, 2011
    i enjoy the first episode. interesting lead characters in my opinion. for the show,there are some funny moments and some not so funny moments. however, i see potential in this show. hopefully the writers can come up with some unpredictable jokes.
  14. Nov 1, 2011
    welll its a really good show funny and well written , there are a lot of things going on and its basically how the two girls react to being broke. its new yory and they are playing of all the broke jokes and well there is a horse in their house which is really dumb.
  15. Oct 15, 2011
    Great thing about this new comedy show is that it got story structure for it to continue for at least em, to reach 4 seasons. Absolutely, the 2 lead characters got stunning charisma which enabled the show to enamour a huge audience. Some characters might need to develop more in order to become 'fully-functioning' characters but nonetheless Dennings and Behrs tandem is enough to solidifyGreat thing about this new comedy show is that it got story structure for it to continue for at least em, to reach 4 seasons. Absolutely, the 2 lead characters got stunning charisma which enabled the show to enamour a huge audience. Some characters might need to develop more in order to become 'fully-functioning' characters but nonetheless Dennings and Behrs tandem is enough to solidify the show. With its new concept and promising lead characters, this show might be a frontrunner in comedy television. Expand
  16. Sep 27, 2011
    I enjoyed the pilot episode but it definitely has some work to do. Kat Dennings makes for a great lead, there are some funny moments and its a show I could possibly root for!
  17. Mar 24, 2012
    What makes this series entertaining is the opposing personalities between the two main characters. "2 Broke Girls" is filled with one-liners that actually make you chuckle, outrageous situations, and a story line to each episode that actually plays into the comedy. The supporting cast also pleasantly adds to the humor.
  18. Jan 17, 2013
    I love this show, people keep complaining about the sex jokes but i think that they are what give this show **** edge. The pilot and the finale are imparticularly good episodes!
  19. Oct 20, 2011
    2 broke girls is fantastic. Ive watched every episode so far and ive loved every minute of every episode. This show is hilarious. You must watch it, its definitely worth a half hour of your monday night.
  20. Sep 23, 2011
    New , Fresh , Hot , Funny , Crazy , Mad that's all a show needs to go on and 2 broke girls had these all. Different characters , Good Idea , Great Acting , With more funnier stories 2 broke girls have a long future !
  21. Sep 30, 2011
    I enjoyed the first episode. The second didn't live up. I'll give it a few more shots. Not as good as Raising Hope or Parks and Recreation (the best show on TV), but it fits in well with How I Met Your Mother.
  22. Jan 30, 2012
    I love the show! The girls are both funny and entertaining! Great job on a new sitcom! I wish it was longer and started earlier! I can't wait to see the 2nd season!
  23. Sep 30, 2011
    A Quirky Chick Show that can appeal to both the male and female demographic. Even though the show has cliched plot points (Boyfriend Cheating,Breaking up with your BFF For A Day) the show is still satisfying. The Standout cast Member is Star Kat Dennings (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist). Dennings is the quintessential Hipster Chick of a Hipster's Wet Dream. She's funny, clever, and theA Quirky Chick Show that can appeal to both the male and female demographic. Even though the show has cliched plot points (Boyfriend Cheating,Breaking up with your BFF For A Day) the show is still satisfying. The Standout cast Member is Star Kat Dennings (Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist). Dennings is the quintessential Hipster Chick of a Hipster's Wet Dream. She's funny, clever, and the dialogue she spews out doesn't feel forced , yet genuine. Produced by Stand up Comedian Whitney Cummings, 2 Broke Girls unlike Whitney's Starring vehicle "Whitney" is actually funny. My Overall Grade is a STRONG 7.5/10. Expand
  24. Apr 4, 2014
    It's like a live action Family Guy/South Park show, joke wise. It's either like it or hate it. The acting is good, interesting story's, perfectly insensitive jokes, and most of all, the 2 leads actually have charisma.
  25. Jun 4, 2013
    2 Broke Girls is a very funny show. I love the cast, the plotlines, everything. So happy it's going to season 3. I have watched every episode of this show and find it hysterical.
  26. Sep 28, 2013
    I think these girls from williamsburg are very funny. i just bought season1 on dvd and i just can not get enough. You must check it out mondays at 9pm on cbs
  27. Jan 6, 2014
    2 Broke Girls has become one of my favorite TV sitcoms ever. I give it a rating of 9 instead of 10 because I also wish they would leave out the racial jokes. Other than that it's a great show.
  28. Jun 4, 2014
    Kind of fun...reminds me of older sitcoms back when they were funnier-like a 70's show. Good ensemble acting from all involved and some of the jokes are actually funny. Good when you don't want to go out and deal with the dirty & noisy urban world outside. Haven't seen it for a while....maybe they have taken a hiatus. Wonder if they actresses playing the less have ever done standupKind of fun...reminds me of older sitcoms back when they were funnier-like a 70's show. Good ensemble acting from all involved and some of the jokes are actually funny. Good when you don't want to go out and deal with the dirty & noisy urban world outside. Haven't seen it for a while....maybe they have taken a hiatus. Wonder if they actresses playing the less have ever done standup comedy-they would probably be good at it. Expand
  29. May 25, 2013
    Cette série est juste excellente, certes je vis en France mais j'adore la regarder!! Continuez faire des séries telles que celle-ci Les deux protagonistes forment un excellent duo
  30. Dec 1, 2014
    Automatically liked this show, Max and Caroline are a perfect antagonistic friendship and both are superb in their roles, the rich spoiled girl and the tough rude poor girl, without stop being smart. It fits great the kind of Max's boyfriend and especially Caroline's horse!
  31. Sep 23, 2014
    The Wantonly Queer (tm) agenda propagandizing had not reared its vile head in this season. The initial white trash contrast with socialite society had its appeal.

#WantonlyQueer

2 Broke Girls would be a 9 if the humor would be other than base.
  32. Oct 17, 2014
    Only three words to describe it:Funny Dirty Fantastic.That show is so real, people live in the pressure,we need money,we need friendship,we need sex..
  33. Nov 10, 2014
    A very good show overall, but what makes it so unique is the undeniable chemistry between the two main characters. It may have lost some of its charm by the third season, but recovered nicely just before the season's finale.
  34. Dec 13, 2014
    I can understand why some people may dislike this show as it can be a bit immature or stereotypical at times, but overall this is one of my favorite shows of all time. It makes me laugh and it certainly helps that there are two beautiful girls as the lead roles. :)
  35. Apr 18, 2015
    I think that this TV Show is underrated, because I find it very realistic and funny. The cast is great and the jokes are smart. Also, the show can teach us a life lesson, because the girls are poor, but happy (even if Max doesn't admit it).

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Dec 8, 2011
    There's so much potential here it kills me--a deep female friendship, raw humor about class, and a show that puts young women's sexuality dead center, rather than using it as visual spice, as in some cable series about bad-boy antiheroes.
  2. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Oct 14, 2011
    It promises to be a journey that should draw plenty of viewers.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 20, 2011
    It could be that, like a lot of sitcom pilots, Broke Girls is trying too hard. But when the jokes work, they're funny, so there's hope.