24 : Season 5

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
9.1

1. DaveW
    Mar 27, 2006
    Top Notch! Just keeps getting better!!!!
  2. NateB
    Jan 9, 2007
    Best season of 24 since season 1, though I could understand how many people would think this season is the best. There is a lot more action, no stupid filler story lines (to the extent they existed in season 2 through 4), and a lot of gut wrenching emotional moments. The writers make it so you can never stop watching and the acting is better than almost any other medium (television, Best season of 24 since season 1, though I could understand how many people would think this season is the best. There is a lot more action, no stupid filler story lines (to the extent they existed in season 2 through 4), and a lot of gut wrenching emotional moments. The writers make it so you can never stop watching and the acting is better than almost any other medium (television, movies, etc.). The only negative is that after watching this season every other show seems kind of lame in comparison. 24 is perfect. Expand
  3. aaronb
    Jan 24, 2006
    this show is the best thing to happen to tv
  4. BrianC
    Jan 27, 2006
    This has been the best season thus far. Last season was a little gimmicky and overwrought. Season 5 is hitting on all cylinders. Nothing else on TV remotely close to this. This show is not for everyone, especially if you don't like tension.
  5. BrettR
    Feb 2, 2006
    Best show ever created!
  6. sidewinder572
    Mar 4, 2006
    I hate to the old cliche. But this show is truly heart pounding, edge of your seat intensity. Better then most movies I've seen and the best show I've seen in a long time.
  7. hankbuddy
    Jul 13, 2006
    Flat out the best show on TV today. Incredible suspense and non-stop action over-ride the ocassional moments of artistic liberties in plot/storyline development. A ton o' fun!
  8. JohnF
    Jul 29, 2006
    i luv this show its so perfect. It will probably win all of its emmies this year. Jack Bauer is the greatest!!!!!
  9. AllyL
    Jul 30, 2006
    Although the show seems to favor Jack in every way, the cast is amusing and the action-packed scenes are never a disappointment!
  10. chasew
    Jan 3, 2007
    I love this show. Personally, im in love with Elisha Cuthbert. Give me a call. :)
  11. BillT
    Oct 4, 2007
    Pure fantasy entertainment, but with enough reality to really scare and get us thinking. Most of the women are superattractive and sexy (even the first lady), while Jack is seemingly admired equally by men and women fans. Great, great TV show.
  12. JoeD
    Jan 16, 2006
    When there is a show on TV like "24", who needs to go to the theatre. This show gives the best adrenline rush every episode, best cliff hangers, best acting. Thank You everyone with "24"!
  13. CarlosV
    Jan 19, 2006
    All I can say its been 2 days since I saw the show and I am still breathless at its conclusion. The final scene..."Flank 2" for those that have seen the show was one of the most action tense filled 10 minutes I have ever witnessed on televison and probably film as well. I just sit here watching it over and over....reliving the excitement of it all. Thanks you Kiefer and all those at 24 All I can say its been 2 days since I saw the show and I am still breathless at its conclusion. The final scene..."Flank 2" for those that have seen the show was one of the most action tense filled 10 minutes I have ever witnessed on televison and probably film as well. I just sit here watching it over and over....reliving the excitement of it all. Thanks you Kiefer and all those at 24 for giving us a show where I can get my cardio-fitness done at least 1 hour a week for the next 5 months. Awesome Awesome show !!!!! Expand
  14. MikeG.
    Jan 19, 2006
    Gripping. It's that simple. Of course there are logical and logistical holes, but the show's goal is grabbing you by the throat and never letting go. I can't say where the rest of the season is going, but the first four episodes were compelling and gripping every single step of the way.
  15. BalazsO
    Jan 21, 2006
    Best TV Show Ever. You jump out of your seat every minute. Best Season Premiere Ever. The first 15 minutes are like a whole season. Unbelievable.
  16. DanF
    Oct 4, 2006
    Frikken Awesome!!!.Greatest show on television and the best season yet.
  17. adamf
    Feb 12, 2006
    The best tv show ever! The shows got everything, there will be never be a show like it, 24 is an instant classic long live kiefer sutherland
  18. EvanB
    Feb 13, 2006
    Finally someone who can challenge Samuel L. Jackson as BMF of the universe.
  19. JACQUEK
    Feb 7, 2006
    I am sooo crazy about Jack Bauer! I love him! Jack, if i could have just one wish in this world, it would be to meet you, say hey and hug you. I love the way you perform.
  20. TroyT
    Mar 17, 2006
    This is one of the best shows on television, it deserves a perfect score.
  21. Thomas
    Mar 7, 2006
    I really didn't think 24 could get any better until I watched season 5. It's television that has outdone itself in it's own image. Purely amazing.
  22. HubertM
    Apr 22, 2006
    This show is the best thing on television, in fact it's the only thing I watch. I don't know what's up with the people who give it 0's or 1's, but I'm sorry that you will never know the joy of 24.
  23. DarciA
    Apr 22, 2006
    I have just four words.....Jack Bauer Power Hour!!
  24. Ty
    Apr 23, 2006
    If you don't like this show, you don't like TV. 24 kicks ass!
  25. RandG
    Apr 3, 2006
    I saw this show for the first time this season. Fortunately, I started with the first episode. Needless to say, I was hooked in the first half-hour. Now the only difficulty is catching up on the first four seasons. It is now at the top of my must see list.
  26. CraigT
    Apr 4, 2006
    This has to be the Best Season Ever. Who doesn't like Jack Bauer
  27. ArifR
    May 11, 2006
    Alhamdulillah, 24 is the only TV show I watch these days. And as a moslem, I'm so pleased to see they did a good job in keeping a good image on Islam, like in season 2.
  28. SimonG
    May 21, 2006
    awsome tbh
  29. ElliotJ
    May 24, 2006
    The inconsistencies of the plot are fun in themselves but of course the main attraction is the most thrilling show, perhaps in television history. Watch the Sopranos now and see rather tired shadow - watch 24 and you are watching a show that grows and grows. Aside from Mr. Sutherland's wonderful performance, the actor who played the president easily takes the cake as an absolutely The inconsistencies of the plot are fun in themselves but of course the main attraction is the most thrilling show, perhaps in television history. Watch the Sopranos now and see rather tired shadow - watch 24 and you are watching a show that grows and grows. Aside from Mr. Sutherland's wonderful performance, the actor who played the president easily takes the cake as an absolutely outstanding actor. BRAVO!!!! Expand
  30. BlakeP
    May 7, 2006
    The greatest show on TV!

1. A heart-pounding, mesmerizing adventure unlike anything else up or down the dial.
  2. It's the most thrilling premiere hour of "24" yet.
  3. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    I didn’t know how 24 could top last season, but so far it’s working. And the edge of my seat is already frayed.