- Starring: Martina Navratilova, Jimmy Johnson, Chris Evert
- Summary: This series will feature 30 documentaries over several months geared towards showcasing a variety of sports topics that have occurred in the past three decades. They will feature celebrity guests and acclaimed documentary filmmakers.
- Genre(s): Sports, Sports, Documentary
- Season 1 premiere date: Oct 6, 2009
- Episode Length: 120
- Air Time: 08:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 2 out of 2
Mixed: 0 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
They're solid additions to the brand, very entertaining and well worth your time if, like me, you're a fan of sports documentaries and appreciate that ESPN's approach with this series creates a string of idiosyncratic, original films.
In Broke, Corben once again displays his astounding narrative skills, weaving a complex tapestry of facts, numbers and anecdotes from dozens of interviews and a mountain of archival footage.
Published: January 5, 2010Read about the biggest and best new series debuting in the coming months, find out when your favorite programs are returning, and watch trailers for over two dozen shows.