• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
7.6

1. Oct 17, 2010
    While the show's fourth season was still funnier than 99% of the rest of the comedies on television, it was the first time it suffered from inconsistency and actual unfunny episodes ("Khonani," I'm looking at you). Its highest highs though, namely "Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001," were still the funniest on television.
  2. Oct 18, 2010
    the best sitcom on tv, fast,witty and fun .
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    Every show has its missteps. The Office had season 6. Seinfeld had that uh, finale. Even Arrested Development started to feel a bit tired by the 3rd season. And now, it's 30 Rock's turn. Don't get me wrong, it still has a lot of laugh out loud moments and is mostly pretty solid, but the show starts to show strains by the latter half. It's not "season 6 of The Office" bad (man, getting through those episodes was... brutal) it gets better by the end (especially when Elizabeth Banks and Matt Damon step into frame, but overall it is a disappointing season. Thankfully the show returned to greatness with its fifth season. Expand
  4. Sep 10, 2010
    I am confused as to why people think this show is funny. I watched all of last season because of all the hype it got and because I enjoy the Office and Community. This show is horrible, and I regret wasting a DVR space on it.
  5. Feb 10, 2011
    Although not as good as a few of the previous seasons, the show is still great. Fantastic guest stars all through the season. Alec Baldwin has some of the finest joke delivery i've ever seen. rivalling even the greats like Steve Carell on the office.
  6. May 26, 2013
    I have been a fan of 30 Rock since the very first season (The season 2 episode 'MILF Island' is possibly the finest half-hour of sit-com ever written) and, despite hearing comments that the show was losing its way, found season 4 just as enjoyable as any other season.

Season 4 gets into its stride from the very first episode with Liz Lemon being tasked to find a new cast member whilst
    also dealing with the pressure of shooting the pilot of her own 'Dealbreaker' talk show. As the series progresses we see an increased focus on the love lives of Liz and Jack with the episodes featuring Michael Sheen (Frost/Nixon) being particular favourites of mine.

As ever the entire cast have the funny moments but the real stars continue to be Tina Fey as Liz Lemon and Alec Baldwin as Jack Donaghy who have one of the funniest relationships in TV history. If you are a fan of shows such as 'My Name is Earl' or 'Peep Show' this is must see comedy.
  7. Jan 26, 2013
    Tina Fey's sitcom just gets better and better. This season contains more consistent laughs and develops more on the characters. The acting, as always, is top-notch with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin stealing the show.

30 Rock returns tonight with its best foot forward.
  2. With all those Emmys, viewers expect a lot, and two episodes in, 30 Rock is prepared to deliver, serving up the self-conscious, fast-moving, quick-witted comedy it has all but trademarked.
    This was the best comedy on TV last season.