• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.6

1. DominicD
    Jan 8, 2010
    Definitely a far cry from the 3rd season, but still absolutely rediculous.I love all the characters, especially Tracy and Jenna!
  2. DanielS.
    Oct 16, 2009
    Excellent season premiere. 30 Rock returns for a fourth season in style.
  3. Yeng
    Oct 30, 2009
    Best comedy tv show in years. Season 4 got off to a good start.
  4. LoganF
    Nov 23, 2009
    One of the best tv comedies of all time. Topical material, brilliant storyline in-jokes, along with dynamic personalities for each character, this show cannot be beat. With its depth of material, ignore all the critics who complain the show lives too much in its own universe, that's what makes it great.
  5. AmareW.
    Oct 28, 2009
    one of the best shows on television. It is incredibly funny I love the subliminal reference to movies
  6. Matt
    Nov 16, 2009
    The obvious and deserving winner of the Emmy for Best Comedy the last three years, this season has been a bit disappointing. Seasons 1-3 were just fantastic and absolutely hilarious, but it seems that this fourth season has had a difficult time finding it's identity. Forget Kyle's comments, Always Sunny? Tina Fey not creative? Foolish. I was a huge fan of Arrested Development The obvious and deserving winner of the Emmy for Best Comedy the last three years, this season has been a bit disappointing. Seasons 1-3 were just fantastic and absolutely hilarious, but it seems that this fourth season has had a difficult time finding it's identity. Forget Kyle's comments, Always Sunny? Tina Fey not creative? Foolish. I was a huge fan of Arrested Development and its dry, awkward, satirical humor, which 30 Rock does just as well. It's a great show, and I'm glad that we have some 20 more episodes for them to right the ship and live up to the fabulous first three seasons. Expand
  7. Oct 17, 2010
    While the show's fourth season was still funnier than 99% of the rest of the comedies on television, it was the first time it suffered from inconsistency and actual unfunny episodes ("Khonani," I'm looking at you). Its highest highs though, namely "Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001," were still the funniest on television.
  8. Oct 18, 2010
    the best sitcom on tv, fast,witty and fun .
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    Every show has its missteps. The Office had season 6. Seinfeld had that uh, finale. Even Arrested Development started to feel a bit tired by the 3rd season. And now, it's 30 Rock's turn. Don't get me wrong, it still has a lot of laugh out loud moments and is mostly pretty solid, but the show starts to show strains by the latter half. It's not "season 6 of The Office" bad (man, gettingEvery show has its missteps. The Office had season 6. Seinfeld had that uh, finale. Even Arrested Development started to feel a bit tired by the 3rd season. And now, it's 30 Rock's turn. Don't get me wrong, it still has a lot of laugh out loud moments and is mostly pretty solid, but the show starts to show strains by the latter half. It's not "season 6 of The Office" bad (man, getting through those episodes was... brutal) it gets better by the end (especially when Elizabeth Banks and Matt Damon step into frame, but overall it is a disappointing season. Thankfully the show returned to greatness with its fifth season. Expand
  10. Kyle
    Oct 24, 2009
    Wow, this show is a way for NBC and SNL to continually give each other a word that rhymes Horatio and begins with an F. There are funnier shows out there... It's Always Sunny, Flight of the Conchords, The Mighty Boosh, Venture Bros., and a few other shows late on Adult Swim just to give a few examples. There's a reason Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon killed SNL. They aren't Wow, this show is a way for NBC and SNL to continually give each other a word that rhymes Horatio and begins with an F. There are funnier shows out there... It's Always Sunny, Flight of the Conchords, The Mighty Boosh, Venture Bros., and a few other shows late on Adult Swim just to give a few examples. There's a reason Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon killed SNL. They aren't funny... sure Fallon is proving to not be a total waste trying something diff in late night. So I'll give him some credit. But 30 Rock is for pseudo-intellectuals who either didn't get Arrested Development or just really loved it and need a show to watch in primetime. Expand
  11. Nick
    Oct 24, 2009
    Besides Alec Baldwin, this show has never been that funny. I only watched it because of all the positive reviews and am still not convinced that Tina Fey is either creative (a show about being a writer on a show, how'd you come up with it?) or funny. This seems like a show made by a focus group to be perfectly bland. That said, I usually laugh once per episode.
  12. KyleG.
    Nov 17, 2009
    I don't know why people think this is so hilarious. It tries so hard to be funny...which is why it isn't funny. Kinda like SNL these days. This is probably the easiest role Alec Baldwin has ever played in. Why? Because he doesn't have to act. That's really the way he is. And he just isn't funny. I only laughed maybe twice during a couple of episodes, but never out loud.
  13. Sep 10, 2010
    I am confused as to why people think this show is funny. I watched all of last season because of all the hype it got and because I enjoy the Office and Community. This show is horrible, and I regret wasting a DVR space on it.
  14. Feb 10, 2011
    Although not as good as a few of the previous seasons, the show is still great. Fantastic guest stars all through the season. Alec Baldwin has some of the finest joke delivery i've ever seen. rivalling even the greats like Steve Carell on the office.
  15. RobertB.
    Oct 17, 2009
    Best. Comedy. Ever. Forget all the critics judging the show for it's smugness, this is tv comedy at it's best.
  16. MartyS
    Nov 10, 2009
    Hilarious. This show never disappoints. Its whip-smart dialogue, biting sarcasm, and just plain goofy moments by Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan, Jane Krakowski, and the entire ensemble make it the best show on television. Period.
  17. NoahF
    Nov 26, 2009
    Tracy Morgan is the only actor in this show who makes me laugh. I can't stand Tina Fey. I mean she's o.k. but she doesn't make me laugh. She was good in Baby Mama. But in this show on occasion she and the rest of the cast just get under my skin. Not sure why.
  18. FlorenciaP
    Oct 31, 2009
    the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. May 26, 2013
    I have been a fan of 30 Rock since the very first season (The season 2 episode 'MILF Island' is possibly the finest half-hour of sit-com ever written) and, despite hearing comments that the show was losing its way, found season 4 just as enjoyable as any other season.

Season 4 gets into its stride from the very first episode with Liz Lemon being tasked to find a new cast member whilst also dealing with the pressure of shooting the pilot of her own 'Dealbreaker' talk show. As the series progresses we see an increased focus on the love lives of Liz and Jack with the episodes featuring Michael Sheen (Frost/Nixon) being particular favourites of mine.

As ever the entire cast have the funny moments but the real stars continue to be Tina Fey as Liz Lemon and Alec Baldwin as Jack Donaghy who have one of the funniest relationships in TV history. If you are a fan of shows such as 'My Name is Earl' or 'Peep Show' this is must see comedy.
  20. Jan 26, 2013
    Tina Fey's sitcom just gets better and better. This season contains more consistent laughs and develops more on the characters. The acting, as always, is top-notch with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin stealing the show.

30 Rock returns tonight with its best foot forward.
  2. With all those Emmys, viewers expect a lot, and two episodes in, 30 Rock is prepared to deliver, serving up the self-conscious, fast-moving, quick-witted comedy it has all but trademarked.
    This was the best comedy on TV last season.