• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
8.1

1. Oct 15, 2010
    I just watched the East Coast live show. I'm on the West Coast, so I saw that live show first. Not much difference, but they are so great. I try to watch SNL every once in awhile, but it's not worth it anymore, and this feels like it should be. Using Julia Louis-Dreyfus as the flashback Liz is so funny. Great job 30 Rock!
  2. Feb 16, 2011
    30 Rock is excellent. It's hard to find a series which remains very good in five seasons. And this season, Tina Fey managed to get it even better with fun and clever episodes, plus an episode live.
  3. Aug 28, 2011
    While most people thought 30 Rock was declining in quality, and would become like The Office recently, this season proved that the writers and actors still had enough creativity in them to deliver a stellar season.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    After last season's decline in quality, it's refreshing to see how fast the show found its footing again. I don't know how many years the cast and crew will keep it up, but as of now, 30 Rock is still the most consistently funny sitcom on television still airing (we all know the winner of funniest show ever made goes to Arrested Development).
  5. Dec 1, 2010
    I love 30 Rock and 30 Rock Season 5 really rocks man!!
    The season 5 opening was not that good but as the show reaches towards the 5th Episode. It shines like a Star!! Overall i loved it..

Source: http://download-30-rock-episodes.edogo.com/
  6. Dec 21, 2010
    30 Rock continues to amaze me. Every episode is better than the last and through the genius of Tina Fey each episode is solid as a rock (no pun intended). No episode is weak; it's crazy but true. It just delivers week in and week out. I recommend it to anybody and everybody. It will not disappoint! MentaLiz FTW!
  7. Feb 15, 2011
    The best comedy on television continues to deliver hilarious line after line. Even at its worst, this show continues to deliver more laughs per 22 minutes than a Seinfeld mashup on Youtube. Probably the best part of the show is the physical humor.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Robert Bianco
    Oct 21, 2010
    30 Rock is funny or it's nothing. And this season, it hasn't been nearly funny enough.