• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2006
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
7.7

1. Jan 13, 2012
    Season premiere was solid. Jane Krakowski is hilarious and should be an Emmy winner. Can't wait to see what they do with the remainder of the season.
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    Season 8 has started off with a great beginning! Great new characters and plots, 30 Rock just gets better and better, this season gives modern family and big bang theory a run for their money. I smell several emmys heading to 30 Rock next fall!
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    Television's finest show has somehow improved on an already fantastic fifth season. I can't believe my favorite show is about to end, but I have no doubt that Tina will produce a brilliant ending from the greatest comedy (and in my opinion, show) of all time.
  4. May 26, 2013
    It has now been confirmed that 30 Rocks seventh season will be its last and, as much as I have enjoyed the show over the past few years, I was certainly glad to hear the news as it has been on a gradual decline in recent seasons. Don’t get me wrong 30 Rock is still capable of making me laugh throughout the majority of episodes but, in part thanks to a heavier focus on Tracy and Jenna who have always worked best as supporting characters, it lacks the consistency it once had. I’ll be sad to see it go but I’d rather it did so while still on top. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Indrapramit Das
    Apr 6, 2012
    Every once in a while, these characters seem to care about each other enough to justify enduring their unchanging world, keeping the show's skillful comedy of repetition from veering too often into misanthropy.