30 Rock : Season 7

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.4

1. Feb 19, 2014
    30 Rock over the seasons has been slowly declining in quality. After watching the first half of Season 7, I was concerned it was gonna be like the couple of seasons before that weren't that fantastic. It soon picked up really quick and finished strong with some of 30 Rock's best. It narrows all the way down to the strong final episode that theft every fan laughing and crying. Season 730 Rock over the seasons has been slowly declining in quality. After watching the first half of Season 7, I was concerned it was gonna be like the couple of seasons before that weren't that fantastic. It soon picked up really quick and finished strong with some of 30 Rock's best. It narrows all the way down to the strong final episode that theft every fan laughing and crying. Season 7 isn't the best season of 30 Rock, but it ties up one of the best comedies ever so superbly that everybody was satisfied. Expand
  2. Jun 13, 2013
    After two mediocre seasons 30 Rock is back to its very best. Shortened to just thirteen episodes I found myself laughing consistently throughout every single twenty-two minute installment as everything built to a genuinely emotion finale for one of the most unique sit-coms of modern times.
  3. Feb 7, 2013
    This show is awesome, and it ended with one of the funniest seasons I've ever seen in TV. The laughs are endless and all I can say is that it's sad to see it go.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Daniel Goldberg
    Nov 5, 2012
    For a comedy whose bag of tricks is so transparent, it's gratifying to see that Fey hasn't written herself into a box.