• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 30, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.2

1. Sep 30, 2012
    What a tragedy! No seriously, it's a tragedy. No good overcomes evil on this show, folks. The bad guy pulls the strings and everyone suffers without any relief. Why would I watch that? Yeah, the cast is super sexy, but aside from eye candy, this show doesn't offer much. The characters are simple; the dialogue is simple; the story is simple. The viewer isn't only left feeling hopeless, but bored and hopeless. Collapse
  2. Oct 1, 2012
    I don't know guys, seems like a really safe attempt at PG-rated horror. I was rooting for Terry O'Quinn as a "LOST" alum but his watered down and oblique references to H.e.l.l and what's really going on were just disappointing. This show should clearly be written for adults but it comes off as written for tweens so it's not long for this world.
  3. Oct 4, 2012
    This show was so boring and cheesy. It's hard to even produce 150 letters on the topic so I will just end this by saying ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
  4. Oct 6, 2012
    Maybe it's because I don't like horror movies that much. If you do like them, you may well like this show. My reaction is pretty much ho-hum, just another horror production albeit with a few interesting variations. I didn't find it interesting. It seems to be well made and well acted but it doesn't excite me enough to watch it.
  5. Oct 11, 2012
    The show is intriguing although is almost frustrating as the viewer is left at the end of the episode unsure of what is happening and whether the freak occurrences are a result of supernatural behavior, magic or some kind of science. It doesn't entice the viewer and the show may be better if all the weird stuff was taken out of it.
  6. Dec 8, 2012
    This show could have been what Alcatraz almost was; but instead, it was just another soap opera wrapped in a horror/thriller/mystery wrapper. The characters are flat and predictable, so much so that I ended up calling the main character just 'blond whiner' because I couldn't remember her name. The only redeeming quality was Terry O'Quinn's character, and he was grossly under used.

Not a
    great one. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 28, 2012
    666 Park Avenue remains good Gothic Trash. [26 Nov 2012, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 1, 2012
    There are elements of the "Friday the 13th: The Series" and any J-horror film here, but the frights are few.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Oct 1, 2012
    Crisply written and acted, grafting some Enron-era scandal onto a morality tale that goes back to Faust, 666 Park Avenue gives good goosebump.