666 Park Avenue : Season 1

• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 30, 2012
7.2

1. Dec 8, 2012
    This show could have been what Alcatraz almost was; but instead, it was just another soap opera wrapped in a horror/thriller/mystery wrapper. The characters are flat and predictable, so much so that I ended up calling the main character just 'blond whiner' because I couldn't remember her name. The only redeeming quality was Terry O'Quinn's character, and he was grossly under used.

Not a

Not a great one.

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 28, 2012
    666 Park Avenue remains good Gothic Trash. [26 Nov 2012, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 1, 2012
    There are elements of the "Friday the 13th: The Series" and any J-horror film here, but the frights are few.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Oct 1, 2012
    Crisply written and acted, grafting some Enron-era scandal onto a morality tale that goes back to Faust, 666 Park Avenue gives good goosebump.