• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 30, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.1

1. Oct 16, 2012
    I didn't expect much from this series but after watching the first three episodes, I actually found myself enjoying it quite a lot. Its not so dynamic and fast paced as some other supernatural TV shows and I would hardly call it scary, but the psychological aspect is actually quite good. Of course, if you really like to be scared and want to see some real monsters action, you will be bored and should probably look elsewhere. Me personally, however, have been really content with with this series. Expand
  2. Oct 15, 2012
    Just watched the pilot and I really think this show has lots of potential and I like it very much. It's supernatural meets ugly betty. I was very impressed and would like to see more.
  3. Oct 1, 2012
    This was a very good show. We haven't seen yet where it is going to go so it's too early to say it's all about evil prevailing (even though that's what my wife thinks). All people are faced with temptations but it looks to me like the main characters will be the ones who will resist temptation and be a thorn in the side of evil. These people represent hope and that's what I will be watching for. Collapse
  4. Oct 28, 2012
    This show is by far the best new show of the year. Something of a cross between American Horror Story and **** Presents. While some may call it slow paced I find its pacing to be extremely suspenseful. If you a looking for a horror this won't be for you, but this show's dark suspense will keep you on the edge of your seat.
  5. Dec 5, 2012
    666 Park Avenue start slow and grow every single episode. It's intriguing, well acted, charming and attractive. Definitely one of the best surprises of this fall season, the cast is great, lead by the always great Terry O'Quinn and a beautiful Vanessa L. Williams.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 28, 2012
    666 Park Avenue remains good Gothic Trash. [26 Nov 2012, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Oct 1, 2012
    There are elements of the "Friday the 13th: The Series" and any J-horror film here, but the frights are few.
  3. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Oct 1, 2012
    Crisply written and acted, grafting some Enron-era scandal onto a morality tale that goes back to Faust, 666 Park Avenue gives good goosebump.