8th and Ocean : Season 1

8.2

1. Jon
    Mar 7, 2006
    A reallity show about models...that's never been done before.
  2. MarcD.
    Mar 7, 2006
    I went into the first episode thinking this would be similar to "Laguna Beach" because that's how MTV has been promoting it. Boy, was I wrong. There personalities are non-existent, and the botox-laden agency execs are just plain repugnant.
  3. JayTea
    Mar 10, 2006
    Nice look. Good characters. Great music. Look forward to seeing more episodes.
  4. J.J
    Mar 11, 2006
    I think this show is pretty good.It teaches you a different aspect of a models life.Even though there are other shows about model,but this one shows you beyond the other.So i definantly disagree with the critics who think it just another lame television show
  5. billys
    Mar 12, 2006
    This show sucks. It's nothing like Laguna Beach so it's really annoying that they market it such. Where Laguna has plot, interesting characters, and drama... this dud has nothing. And production values are low. I'd rather watch reruns of America's Next Top Model.
  6. ZoosheR
    Mar 13, 2006
    This show looks interesting. I like seeing the famous Miami/South Beach locations...very cool! I'll definitely be watching this week to see more.
  7. MayM
    Mar 14, 2006
    I think the show shows the real life of modeling. The agents are tough, but you feel that they really look out for their model's best interest.
  8. ashleyt.
    Mar 20, 2006
    love the show; i think it shows the real life of how models live. agents arent always nice & pretty. you have to work to make it.
  9. Ricor.
    Mar 21, 2006
    I really like the show!!! It's cool and I hope it stays on for a very long time..It's real and it makes me prepared for my modeling career!
  10. ToniaK
    Mar 22, 2006
    This show sucks, It has no story basis and teaches the wrong morals to our younger generation. I would never let my little sister or my child watch this show. Hopefully this is it's last season
  11. NicoleR
    Mar 23, 2006
    I LOVE this show!! its so addicting, and i want Teddy and Britt to hook up soo badly!
  12. ChelseaV
    Mar 25, 2006
    totally a 10 if this rating would go higher it would be that! its soo good! omg! and teddy is soo hot!!! Love him and this show!!!
  13. LaurenF
    Mar 27, 2006
    I love this showww!! the models are so hottt! Excpecially TEDDY and VINCI !! I hope this show stays on air forever!!
  14. SantinaK
    Mar 27, 2006
    i abs. LOVE this show, well besides LB and the O.C its probably one of my favorits shows ever!! i want teddy and britt to hook up or do something so bad... oh yeah and the guyss are so amazingly hot esp. TEDDY and VINCI of course. i want this show to stay on foreverr !!! =)
  15. NatalieG
    Mar 28, 2006
    this show is awsesome. it inspires me about the real world of modeling. i think this show can make it big. ppl who think this show sucks, suck...lol
  16. Kimc
    Mar 30, 2006
    I think this show is great. I saw Britt on the cover of Justine magazine and I am going to try and send her a fan letter at Irene Marie agency. I hope the show will go to an hour.
  17. MichaelJ
    Mar 30, 2006
    I think this show is awesome!! the characters are great and I love the theme song. I can't wait for the next episode!!!!
  18. MegzS
    Mar 30, 2006
    This show is lame, this is not how it really is in the modeling business...it's just mtv trying to make something out of nothing in their so called not-reality tv.
  19. Mymii
    Mar 31, 2006
    Im was never a big laguna Beach fan at all(I couldnt stand that show!)... But for some reason i luv 8th & Ocean!!! Vinci is toooooo sexy... eventhough he's cocky as hell. Brit is absolutely beautiful and is a sweatheart.
  20. kristenk
    Apr 1, 2006
    i love this show teddy is hot and britt and kelly r so pretty i love them both
  21. stephaniet
    Apr 4, 2006
    LaGuNa BeAcH is SOoO awesome i love it !!!!!!!teddy is so HOoOT and vinci too, is one of the best shows like ever and of course LB and the O.C as well but i just love this show hopefully teddy and brit can just go out the'd make a cute couple.and whoever doesnt like it jus get over ti you guys suck anyways.
  22. MichaelaK
    Apr 5, 2006
    Wow this show is so amazingly awesome. I can't see how some of you out there don't like it. It's a great show to learn from even if you fail at one job you should still get out there and try again. So never give up. It's better than Laguna Beach they have hotterguys and prettier girls. I agree Teddy and Britt should hook up that would be awesome.
  23. jessicaz
    Apr 15, 2006
    i love this show so much,it's the best and vinci is so hot,his gorgeous i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. ludmila
    Aug 22, 2006
    laguna beach it s the best show! i like so much and this show its fun and its so hot. well, i hope someday i`ll go to laguna and know all the places! (i live in argentina!) bye bye..

1. Like its well-heeled progenitor "Laguna Beach," this new "reality drama" is neither reality nor drama. Rather, it's just another fantasy concept that provides an excuse to show telegenic people partying, disrobing and, in this case, making love to the camera -- all set to music.
    An exercise in moronity.
  3. It's all surface and very little substance.