8.2

1. Jon
    Mar 7, 2006
    A reallity show about models...that's never been done before.
  2. MarcD.
    Mar 7, 2006
    I went into the first episode thinking this would be similar to "Laguna Beach" because that's how MTV has been promoting it. Boy, was I wrong. There personalities are non-existent, and the botox-laden agency execs are just plain repugnant.
  3. billys
    Mar 12, 2006
    This show sucks. It's nothing like Laguna Beach so it's really annoying that they market it such. Where Laguna has plot, interesting characters, and drama... this dud has nothing. And production values are low. I'd rather watch reruns of America's Next Top Model.
  4. ToniaK
    Mar 22, 2006
    This show sucks, It has no story basis and teaches the wrong morals to our younger generation. I would never let my little sister or my child watch this show. Hopefully this is it's last season
  5. MegzS
    Mar 30, 2006
    This show is lame, this is not how it really is in the modeling business...it's just mtv trying to make something out of nothing in their so called not-reality tv.

1. Like its well-heeled progenitor "Laguna Beach," this new "reality drama" is neither reality nor drama. Rather, it's just another fantasy concept that provides an excuse to show telegenic people partying, disrobing and, in this case, making love to the camera -- all set to music.
    An exercise in moronity.
  3. It's all surface and very little substance.