8th and Ocean : Season 1

8.2

1. MichaelJ
    Mar 30, 2006
    I think this show is awesome!! the characters are great and I love the theme song. I can't wait for the next episode!!!!
  2. MayM
    Mar 14, 2006
    I think the show shows the real life of modeling. The agents are tough, but you feel that they really look out for their model's best interest.
  3. JayTea
    Mar 10, 2006
    Nice look. Good characters. Great music. Look forward to seeing more episodes.
  4. Ricor.
    Mar 21, 2006
    I really like the show!!! It's cool and I hope it stays on for a very long time..It's real and it makes me prepared for my modeling career!
  5. NicoleR
    Mar 23, 2006
    I LOVE this show!! its so addicting, and i want Teddy and Britt to hook up soo badly!
  6. LaurenF
    Mar 27, 2006
    I love this showww!! the models are so hottt! Excpecially TEDDY and VINCI !! I hope this show stays on air forever!!
  7. SantinaK
    Mar 27, 2006
    i abs. LOVE this show, well besides LB and the O.C its probably one of my favorits shows ever!! i want teddy and britt to hook up or do something so bad... oh yeah and the guyss are so amazingly hot esp. TEDDY and VINCI of course. i want this show to stay on foreverr !!! =)
  8. Kimc
    Mar 30, 2006
    I think this show is great. I saw Britt on the cover of Justine magazine and I am going to try and send her a fan letter at Irene Marie agency. I hope the show will go to an hour.
  9. kristenk
    Apr 1, 2006
    i love this show teddy is hot and britt and kelly r so pretty i love them both
  10. stephaniet
    Apr 4, 2006
    LaGuNa BeAcH is SOoO awesome i love it !!!!!!!teddy is so HOoOT and vinci too, is one of the best shows like ever and of course LB and the O.C as well but i just love this show hopefully teddy and brit can just go out the'd make a cute couple.and whoever doesnt like it jus get over ti you guys suck anyways.
  11. J.J
    Mar 11, 2006
    I think this show is pretty good.It teaches you a different aspect of a models life.Even though there are other shows about model,but this one shows you beyond the other.So i definantly disagree with the critics who think it just another lame television show
  12. ZoosheR
    Mar 13, 2006
    This show looks interesting. I like seeing the famous Miami/South Beach locations...very cool! I'll definitely be watching this week to see more.
  13. ashleyt.
    Mar 20, 2006
    love the show; i think it shows the real life of how models live. agents arent always nice & pretty. you have to work to make it.
  14. Mymii
    Mar 31, 2006
    Im was never a big laguna Beach fan at all(I couldnt stand that show!)... But for some reason i luv 8th & Ocean!!! Vinci is toooooo sexy... eventhough he's cocky as hell. Brit is absolutely beautiful and is a sweatheart.
  15. MichaelaK
    Apr 5, 2006
    Wow this show is so amazingly awesome. I can't see how some of you out there don't like it. It's a great show to learn from even if you fail at one job you should still get out there and try again. So never give up. It's better than Laguna Beach they have hotterguys and prettier girls. I agree Teddy and Britt should hook up that would be awesome.
  16. ludmila
    Aug 22, 2006
    laguna beach it s the best show! i like so much and this show its fun and its so hot. well, i hope someday i`ll go to laguna and know all the places! (i live in argentina!) bye bye..
  17. ChelseaV
    Mar 25, 2006
    totally a 10 if this rating would go higher it would be that! its soo good! omg! and teddy is soo hot!!! Love him and this show!!!
  18. NatalieG
    Mar 28, 2006
    this show is awsesome. it inspires me about the real world of modeling. i think this show can make it big. ppl who think this show sucks, suck...lol
  19. jessicaz
    Apr 15, 2006
    i love this show so much,it's the best and vinci is so hot,his gorgeous i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Like its well-heeled progenitor "Laguna Beach," this new "reality drama" is neither reality nor drama. Rather, it's just another fantasy concept that provides an excuse to show telegenic people partying, disrobing and, in this case, making love to the camera -- all set to music.
    An exercise in moronity.
  3. It's all surface and very little substance.