• Network: The CW
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6.7

1. MarisellaA
    Sep 4, 2008
    Brings nothing new to the table of teen drama.
  2. AmandaS.
    Apr 30, 2009
    I love this show!!!I think that it's better than original!!!
  3. PaulD.
    Oct 14, 2008
    This show is really finding it's feet, it's coming out of the shadows to not be a spin-off and be it's own show. At first glance it seems cliche ridden but the story is speeding up, as are the newbie characters. This show has really grown on me & my friends. I never watched the original 90210 and i don't intend to.
  4. CassieF
    Oct 1, 2008
    The show does have too many characters to keep up with but once you get past all that it does have the same vibe as the original. I do have a slight problem with believing that much like the original any of the kids are "15".... They could have tried harder with casting to make that a little more believable.
  5. LiamG.
    Sep 3, 2008
    I'm young enough to have never seen the original 90210, so i watched with a completely fresh mind, and it really wasn't as bad as the critics seem to make out. Its certainly going to keep on my list of shows to watch this season.
  6. C.B.
    Sep 5, 2008
    Not horrible, but certainly not something I would watch again.
  7. RayY.
    Sep 5, 2008
    The ONLY good part of the show was Brenda.
  8. time
    Oct 6, 2008
    Dylan got Kelly and NOW Brenda pregnant? They still hang out at the Peach Pit? They still go to West Beverly? Are these people still in High School? WTF? It's like they haven't moved on dispite the fact that they graduated 15 years ago. These girls are complete morons if they've been chasing after the same guy for over 15 years and he ends up knocking them both up. Get over Dylan got Kelly and NOW Brenda pregnant? They still hang out at the Peach Pit? They still go to West Beverly? Are these people still in High School? WTF? It's like they haven't moved on dispite the fact that they graduated 15 years ago. These girls are complete morons if they've been chasing after the same guy for over 15 years and he ends up knocking them both up. Get over him already. It's time to grow up and move on to the new folks cause the old gang is still stuck in the 90s. Degrassi brought back their old stars with grace and dignity. These two are in the exact place where they left off. How can you counsel and teach some one when you've never learned to move on yourself. These girls need help. Expand
  9. SheriG.
    Sep 3, 2008
    I liked it a lot and especially the family bonding and connecting -- great kids with teachable attitudes.
  10. JeffG.
    Sep 3, 2008
    Don't care much for teen drama but great acting here.
  11. AmandaA
    Sep 5, 2008
    Definitely better than I expected. It is somewhat cheesey but I was expecting that, the original had it's own amount of cheesiness. Better than some of the other teen dramas I have tried to watch.
  12. JoshuaC.
    Sep 6, 2008
    Love this show. I will not say better than original, but the entire series premiere was fantastics. It deserves a 10. Every single actor and actress was amazing, the reunion of Kelly and Brenda...FLAWLESS and who couldnt forget that Jessica Walters so funny. Overall great show.
  13. JoeG.
    Sep 7, 2008
    For a first episode it was quite surprising especially the openning scene at the school. Too many story lines but understandable. Great to see some familair faces and links to past - Hanna Zuckerman - Aaron Silver - I am anticipating more of the old gang with a strong edge for the new cast. The two Canadian actors were great!
  14. KarlyJ.
    Aug 18, 2009
    The show is actually kind of great, but then thing is, you miss one episode, and you don't geey any of the next.
  15. Apr 15, 2011
    The Worst Show Of 2008!
    Crappy Cast, Acting, And Scripts..
    This Is Not The Same As The Old Days On 90's 90210...
    The Only Good Thing About This 90210 Is Brenda Is Back.....
  16. Apr 22, 2011
    i love the show.. 3 seasons is not enough i guess. i hope they add 1 more season to tht show...........................................................
  17. Jun 13, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i love the show but silver is **** psycho with Dixon o.o but annie and ethan are so cute together too bad that stupid **** rhonda ruined there relationship... Expand
  18. Feb 2, 2013
    The original 90210 is much better, and so you might say I am not thinking subjectively; you're right. Nothing will be like the original show. I agree with some of the other reviewers, it brings nothing new to the table of teen drama.
  19. Apr 19, 2013
    Watched sadly 5 episodes for Shena Grimes (Probably spelled wrong but whatever I like her), anyways dont know why Im a guy but I decided to watch this and the original. Normally originals are farless entertaining, good, or real but in this case thats what was different once claimed Beverly Hills turned into the crap fest 90210. This is such a shame that Gossip Girls and 90210 seem to beWatched sadly 5 episodes for Shena Grimes (Probably spelled wrong but whatever I like her), anyways dont know why Im a guy but I decided to watch this and the original. Normally originals are farless entertaining, good, or real but in this case thats what was different once claimed Beverly Hills turned into the crap fest 90210. This is such a shame that Gossip Girls and 90210 seem to be able to survive. One Tree Hill is more some what realist then 90210. If you want my opinion America doesnt seem how to make a REGULAR teen drama they only know how to make fake (90210), rich (Gossipe Girl), dramatic (Pretty Little Liars), supernatural (Vampire Diaries) shows. America seems to think that a show can't survive without some kind of gimik or angle. Until in 2009 I found Degrassi and said finally then I found out it was a Canadian show. Really if Canada can make a far more better and realist teen drama and last for more then what 30 years America should be ashamed. If you want something real watch Degrassi want something fake watch 9020. It only gets a 2 because Shenna Grimes Expand
  20. Apr 27, 2013
    90210 brings drama on a whole new level with it showing more about every character's storyline rather than just random hookups with stupid plot twists. it is indeed a very good show and i would recommend you seeing it. it is much better than gossip girl.
  21. May 27, 2013
    This season was AMAZING…I was a huge fan of the old series and now with this series it has become my favorite show on TV from season1 to the finale season 5.
  22. Mar 15, 2015
    Lots apof drama on show!!!!!!!! Recommend the show for teens age 15-24 ... Shows what students in high school have to deal with each day..... Shows a lot of different views people have obviously not the same as Beverly Hills 90210 because way different plot
  23. Apr 1, 2015
    it's the worst show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90210, the CW remake that premiered last night, is pretty bad.
  2. Where the original show used to be a leader, so far the spinoff is a follower.
    Well, it wasn’t “Masterpiece Theatre,” and it wasn’t outright terrible.