• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 23, 2011
  • Season #: 1
7.0

1. Sep 24, 2011
    Brilliant acting by Patrick Wilson, Jenifer Ehle, Julia Benz and Margo Martindale, plus beautiful cinematography make this sound and look like a wonderful film. Just hope the concept does not turn hokum.
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    Great acting, beautiful cinematography, complicated lead character, good storytelling, its a recipe for success, I like where this is going, lets see where it takes us.
  3. Oct 7, 2011
    Gripping show with A+ acting. Very high quality filming that is so easy to watch. The stories draw the viewer in, the characters are totally believable, and the end of the episode leaves you wanting more. I hope this wonderful show will find its audience and that CBS will keep it around. There aren't many high quality dramas on TV anymore. Love, love, love this show!
  4. Mar 10, 2012
    This is one of those medical shows which actually have more to it. It touches up on ghosts which create a bit of fantasy. It's great that way it great not to have it all be so technical all the time. It's going to be a real shame if there isn't a season 2.
  5. Mar 15, 2012
    Love, Love, Love this show! Please more seasons!!!! Patrick Wilson is a great fit and supporting cast has great chemistry. 16 shows went by in a flash!

1. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Sep 26, 2011
    The problem is not the supernatural, it's the sanctimony.
  2. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Sep 26, 2011
    OK, OK, A Gifted Man, is not as bad as all that [Friendly-ghost mothers-in-law? Friendly-ghost proctologists? Friendly-ghost telephone solicitors?]. But it's not good, either.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 26, 2011
    It's all a bit edgier than you might imagine, and I'll be giving this another look--though it's probably not going to keep me home on Fridays.