- Network: HBO
- Series Premiere Date: Jul 30, 2012
- Season #: 1
No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings
- Summary: The Timothy Greenfield-Sanders documentary interviewed former supermodels such as Carmen Dell'Orefice, Jerry Hall, Beverly Johnson, and Isabella Rossellini about the modeling industry and the idea of beauty.
- Genre(s): Documentary
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 1 premiere date: Jul 30, 2012
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
91About Face is raucous and lovely. [3 Aug 2012, p.69]
80HBO tackles some familiar territory--beauty and the perils of aging, crowsfeet to sagging cheeks--but treats the subject from several new angles thanks to the candor of the older, wiser, still stunning former models.
75Fewer models with more time to talk about themselves and much less about the "fabulous people in the industry" that treated them like goddesses would have made this documentary as good as it is glamorous.