No score yet - based on 3 Critics

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 2 out of 3
  2. Negative: 0 out of 3
  1. Reviewed by: Alessandra Stanley
    Jan 5, 2012
    Now they are the last blinkered women in the bunker, hoarding designer shoes and awaiting an Evite back to the glamorous life. They don't belong there, and that's what makes them so welcome.
  2. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Jan 10, 2012
    Their unwavering obliviousness to what may be happening in the world actually makes their accidental commentary on current events even funnier.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jun 11, 2013
    Once past its shock concept, however, Ab Fab (as its overseas fans call it) simply doesn't have the punchlines to match the wonderfully over-the-top performances of Saunders and Lumley.
User Score

Universal acclaim- based on 5 Ratings

User score distribution:
  1. Positive: 2 out of 3
  2. Mixed: 0 out of 3
  3. Negative: 1 out of 3
  1. Dec 16, 2012
    Now, this is the kind of TV serie that is worth to buy, why? Because I love to watch it again and again. I always know I will have a big laugh looking at Edina being pathetic, Patsy being drunk or Saffy being so desperate about her mom...and grandma and Bubble etc. Is is exagerated, yes and it makes me laugh out loud!!! It's a comedy and the British did a great one with Ab fab. Love. Full Review »
  2. Sep 3, 2010
    A highly entertaining British sitcom purported to be based on the life of Lynne Franks a former PR giant turned celebrity in the UK. Well developed and truly hilarious characters. Full Review »
  3. Mar 1, 2011
    Absolutely Unbearable.

    The show is 90% unfunny jokes about old age, crude humour and being pathetic. The other 10% is slightly interesting.