Adventure Time : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
7.7

1. Aug 4, 2012
    The show was great, I think the creator don't have many ideas anymore, before it was great, now about a 5, I could watch the show, but again not as good. The show is slowly getting worse. Some jokes are not funny, just stupid, but some are good.
  2. Jan 27, 2015
    Parts of it are entertaining but most are, ****YAWN****** is it over yet? .
  3. Feb 26, 2014
    Some of the content contained within Adventure Time means it is not really suitable for younger children but, whilst it has a certain charm, it is never as consistently funny as the best adult cartoons such as The Simpsons (the earlier seasons anyway) and Archer.

It's watchable but not a show I'll be sticking with.
  4. May 17, 2013
    Okay, I'll admit. I like this show a lot, and so do my friends. Aside from the occasional toilet humor, Adventure Time manages to deliver storyline, action, and humor in good tastes. The characters are well-rounded and lovable, especially Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess. The episode plots are strange yet charming. However, I find the animation and art style to be a bit... simplistic.Okay, I'll admit. I like this show a lot, and so do my friends. Aside from the occasional toilet humor, Adventure Time manages to deliver storyline, action, and humor in good tastes. The characters are well-rounded and lovable, especially Marceline and Lumpy Space Princess. The episode plots are strange yet charming. However, I find the animation and art style to be a bit... simplistic. It's animated in Adobe Flash, and not all the characters are "good-looking," and Lemongrab is absolutely annoying, but I guess that's okay for a kids show. Expand
  5. Dec 15, 2014
    3/5★ Adventure Time
    Deceptively childlike, Adventure Time can appeal to kids, adults and everything in between. It has a silly innocence to it, while simultaneously handling sophisticated plotlines. Its a boy and his talking dog best friend having adventures in a fully realized world inhabited by many characters and different places.
    As for myself, I didn't like it. Verdict: Try it
    3/5★ Adventure Time
    As for myself, I didn't like it.

Verdict: Try it and decide.
  6. Nov 26, 2014
    So, seasons 1-5 we see a very interesting back story getting revealed, that involves the main characters, thus I give the seasons 1-5 a 8/10. Season 6 from the other hand is nothing more that clip shows with most of them not even having the feeling that Adventure Time seasons 1-5 had. So i give season 6 a 3/10

There are no critic reviews yet.