7.8

1. Sep 15, 2010
    An instant classic. Adventure Time is one show that kids of all ages will love. It's weird, zanny and non stop hilarious from start to finish. With Finn the young selfless hero and Jake the big brother the action packed adventures and unique characters they interact with is like no other show. It's not afraid to go to dark places or make adult jokes. Simply put if your not watching thisAn instant classic. Adventure Time is one show that kids of all ages will love. It's weird, zanny and non stop hilarious from start to finish. With Finn the young selfless hero and Jake the big brother the action packed adventures and unique characters they interact with is like no other show. It's not afraid to go to dark places or make adult jokes. Simply put if your not watching this show your really missing out. It's something you gotta watch to really see it's brilliance. Go see it now Expand
  2. Jul 12, 2012
    Adventure Time, to put plain and simply, is hilarious. As many have pointed out, it is a great show thats class compares to that of the old classic Cartoon Network shows. It is a good family show however most kids that are under teen ages tend to miss out on some jokes. To add to that, each character as well as each episode is unique with story lines that most producers wouldnt dare try toAdventure Time, to put plain and simply, is hilarious. As many have pointed out, it is a great show thats class compares to that of the old classic Cartoon Network shows. It is a good family show however most kids that are under teen ages tend to miss out on some jokes. To add to that, each character as well as each episode is unique with story lines that most producers wouldnt dare try to create. Overall it is one of the best Cartoons of this and possibly all generations therefore I encourage all to watch for you will have a great time! Collapse
  3. Sep 3, 2010
    Occasionally dark, containing more adult themes, and frequently lighthearted, depicting a youthful idealism, this cartoon can be enjoyed by people of all ages. There are important lessons to be learned via the hijinks of Finn, Jake and all their friends.
  4. Sep 1, 2010
    Absolutely mathematical! I love this show with all my heart. Cartoon Network continues to make each new show more random and more algebraic than the last. The comedy is absolutely perfect, and surprisingly Fin is actually a pretty good role model for kids! This has to be the first child's cartoon with the word sexy in it. Totally rhombus!
  5. Feb 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. this show is fun and entertaining my favorite show ever :D. its crazy and will never let you feel boring. Fin and Jake on magical adventures i mean who doesn't like to go on adventures? i do great show . Expand
  6. Jul 14, 2011
    Seriously? I'm surprised, from appropriate to inappropriate, cartoon network changed the style of their cartoons, from appropriate to inappropriate, that's what they've done, if you just keep looking at the walls of the house, you will see something totally inappropriate, even for kids under 15, hidden adult jokes, but not alot, afterall good, and I would just ignore those stuff.
  7. Jul 11, 2011
    At last, a great cartoon that kids of ALL ages can love. My 11th grade brother LOVES this show. It can reach out to teens with humor, and with the occasional things that make it seem like it is too inappropriate for kids.
  8. DME
    Oct 26, 2010
    Hilarious! More for the older teens rather than kids. It's full of one-liners, corny jokes, and slapstick humor! You'll probably feel stupid for watching it (but you know you love it)! EDIT: Later episodes (Season 2) are starting to lose their charm... but Season 1 is totaly algabraic.
  9. Mar 21, 2012
    The recent shows on cartoon network have saved the channel from certain doom. This is probably the front-runner because of great characters and funny moments.
  10. Jan 9, 2012
    Witty, hilarious, charming, funny, heartwarming, original and dark is the perfect way to describe an awesome show called Adventure Time. Nearly all the characters are funny looking and cool. Adventure Time is something from a child's imagination.
  11. Apr 28, 2013
    A very fun show original in it's approach and absolutely ridiculous in it's plot and concept. Dark and strange world with interesting characters, well-developed plots, and nothing but the best in animation. I recommend this to many people.
  12. MrD
    Mar 10, 2011
    I just cant tell you why, maybe its too much like my life, but this show is freaking funny. Coupled with the Regular Show and Robotomy/Superjail! is just epic. The only shows I really look forward to on a weekly basis
  13. Jul 17, 2011
    This is the Best cartoon to hit the airwaves in a long time, Adventure time with Finn and Jake is one of the funnest shows on tv. With a colourful cast of characters, a beautiful world, and terrific voices this show is an instant classic !
  14. Apr 5, 2012
    Take any good classic RPG game, add a hefty helping of childhood, sprinkle some adult humor and morality over it, and top it off with some of the best character's ever. Bake for 3 seasons and out comes what is sure to be one of the best shows on Cartoon Network. Fun for all ages with mathematical bad guy buttkicking, role models we can all relate to and actually follow, and a wonderlandTake any good classic RPG game, add a hefty helping of childhood, sprinkle some adult humor and morality over it, and top it off with some of the best character's ever. Bake for 3 seasons and out comes what is sure to be one of the best shows on Cartoon Network. Fun for all ages with mathematical bad guy buttkicking, role models we can all relate to and actually follow, and a wonderland setting that does it better than even Alice in Wonderland. What makes it even better is that now that it's in its third and fourth seasons, overarching storylines and character development are going full throttle now. I'll admit, Season 2 and some of 3 made Finn look like a wus, but now, I have no complaints. Keep it up, Cartoon Network. Expand
  15. Sep 15, 2011
    I love this show. I used to think it was for kids and that it sucked but I thought wrong! THIS SHOW IS AWESOME! With Jake the Dog and Finn the Human! It just rocks your socks off! If this show ever becomes a reality I know that I can just chill with Jake and Finn. A 14/10
  16. Nov 2, 2011
    This show is pretty incredible. There isn't much about this show that hasn't already been said, so I'll summarize: The humor is witty, the writing is near-perfect, and the overall appearance is awesome. Give it a chance if you haven't already.
  17. May 23, 2014
    A childish cartoon for 25-year-olds? Every episode threw awesome fresh ideas at me, to the point where the entire season stands as the most epic four hours I ever spent in front of a screen. I use two watered-down words, 'awesome' and 'epic', but in this case, they are true and describe the show's qualities well. It also has a fantastic vocabulary ("radical" and "mathematical" is used asA childish cartoon for 25-year-olds? Every episode threw awesome fresh ideas at me, to the point where the entire season stands as the most epic four hours I ever spent in front of a screen. I use two watered-down words, 'awesome' and 'epic', but in this case, they are true and describe the show's qualities well. It also has a fantastic vocabulary ("radical" and "mathematical" is used as very positive adjectives). The humor is curious, logical but wild, and even philosophical. The dumb quick gags stay in the background. I have no ideas how to improve the fun and inventiveness of this show. The only thing I could suggest would be more educative science/tech stuff, since that could go well with the series heroes. Expand
  18. Apr 4, 2012
    This show is just starting to hit its stride. Overarching story lines, insane situations, hidden adult humor that is not crude in conjunction with the innocent humor is appreciated as well. Not really for kids, rather teens and up. This series is only going to become more epic with time as well considering that Finn ages in conjunction with his voice actor. Cannot express how great thisThis show is just starting to hit its stride. Overarching story lines, insane situations, hidden adult humor that is not crude in conjunction with the innocent humor is appreciated as well. Not really for kids, rather teens and up. This series is only going to become more epic with time as well considering that Finn ages in conjunction with his voice actor. Cannot express how great this show is, just take a peek at a few episodes to get acquainted. Pick some from mid to late season one then go back to the beginning and enjoy. A real treat for the open-minded. Expand
  19. Jun 23, 2012
    Adventure Time is, imo, one of the best shows on television. It has a great mixture of of childish humor that often masks a subplot that is either dark or adult. Really, it's a great 15 minute show for all ages.
  20. Dec 10, 2012
    One of the best animated tv shows of all time, Love the animating, love the bizarre humor and love the fact that it appeals to kids, teens and adults with its dark yet childish humor.
  21. Jul 30, 2012
    This show has amazing animation and even better content. Best animation I have seen in a show. It has the simple stuff for the children, but also a thing or two for the teenager, or maybe even for the 20-something.
  22. Sep 17, 2012
    Adventure time is just an awesome television show...It's great for kids of all ages. It's strange, it's funny, and it's very entertaining. There is nothing about this show to criticize, it's perfect in almost every way.
  23. Nov 12, 2012
    This show has to be the best show on CN now, it has an amazing story and an amazing community on reddit. This show was realy well done, the background story is so amazing! The music is also amazing! The episode "I remember you" made almost everyone cry when that song played. This show is great.
  24. Jul 15, 2013
    This show is a genuine cult phenomenon for a reason and you should check it out for sure. Finn and Jake have a great dynamic and every adventure is unique. I love the subversive and anticlimactic humour at every corner in this season.
  25. Nov 5, 2013
    Surreal, funny, subversive, philosophical, all in eleven compact minutes! If you're new to the show, there are plenty to amuse you, but if you have been with the show for a season or more, every scene has a layer of importance and meaning. Since it's animated and set in the future, the creators have basically given themselves a very epic, very wide canvas to play in. Magic, scienceSurreal, funny, subversive, philosophical, all in eleven compact minutes! If you're new to the show, there are plenty to amuse you, but if you have been with the show for a season or more, every scene has a layer of importance and meaning. Since it's animated and set in the future, the creators have basically given themselves a very epic, very wide canvas to play in. Magic, science fiction, environmentalism, politics, racism, horror, comedy, they've tried all that and they have the potential to explore even more topics. Expand
  26. Jan 8, 2014
    I-I-I don't even know what to say.
    Sometimes I watch Adventure Time and wish I was a 13 yeard old kid with attention deficit to fully appreciate it in all its glory.
    I don't remember stumbling upon such funny, remarkable, ironic and amazing animation since I watched Ren & Stimpy. I love all the characters, I love the clues inside episodes, I love the lore of the world and how dark and
    I-I-I don't even know what to say.
    I love all the characters, I love the clues inside episodes, I love the lore of the world and how dark and post-apolyptical it is, I love the honesty in Fin...
    It's like the creators submerged themselves in the collective unconsciousness of my generation and precisely took all the things to make an interesting show, from blonde hair to nuclear war.
  27. Feb 25, 2013
    It's rare for me to give a TV show a score of 10, but this show deserves it. It's very entertaining and has a very unique sense of humor and it's not just a cute kiddie show. It's wonderful and everyone should watch it.
  28. Jan 26, 2013
    Adventure Time rules! It's epic and awesome. My 1st favorite TV show of all time is The Amazing World of Gumball. My favorite Character in Adventure Time is Finn and Jake.
  29. Apr 26, 2013
    This show is awesome for the fact that that it looks like an ordinary, warmhearted show with to heroes seeking adventure. But, it's really about two heroes who are rising out of the shadows of what seems to be a nuclear war that took out part of the Earth. 10/10
  30. May 25, 2013
    Season 1 of Adventure Time is very compelling. Most episodes suck me into the world of Ooo, where it is set, and all elements of music, animation, and story really play in harmony. The innocent and simple adventures of Season 1 are a great "jump on" point for people who just want a decent cartoon.
  31. Jun 7, 2013
    Adventure Time's First Season was the ONLY season I loved and adored. The moments are spot on, the development with the characters were unique. Many aspects of the shows humor was needed and kept me and many others laughing and enjoying the show. Instant classic! 10/10!!
  32. Jul 26, 2013
    I'm not sure if this show is for children or adults, but I consider myself a manchild so I'm obsessed with this show! Have you ever watched adventure time? Well have you ever watched adventure time on weeeeeeed? Its brilliant!
  33. Ogr
    Nov 22, 2013
    This is one of the best Cartoons of all time and I started watching Cartoons almost 30 years ago, I know most of the classics etc. but Adventure Time is just genius, damn creative, funny and not comparable to the rest. Belongs to my personal "Top 5"...
  34. Apr 23, 2014
    Adventure Time is the first cartoon series that I found enjoyable in recent years. It is weirdly inapropriate for kids there are so many suggestive themes and quotes that makes things awkwardly out of place but that makes it the reason why I like it so much. You gotta watch this show it is so damn good!
  35. Dec 13, 2014
    This is, currently, my second favourite TV show of all time (making it my top animated series ever made). It is, plain and simple, amazing. The characters, the story, the score; every solid component of this series is mind-blowingly brilliant, and they mix so, so surprisingly well that I can only be in a permanent state of awe while watching this series. That said, I am fully aware thatThis is, currently, my second favourite TV show of all time (making it my top animated series ever made). It is, plain and simple, amazing. The characters, the story, the score; every solid component of this series is mind-blowingly brilliant, and they mix so, so surprisingly well that I can only be in a permanent state of awe while watching this series. That said, I am fully aware that this show isn't for everyone. It does have an idiosyncratic way of talking (combining modern and informal terms with very abstract and intellectual ones) and a very strange aesthetic (to say the least) that may not suit everyone (again, to say the least). So, yeah. I just love this show. Give it a try. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.