• Network: Syfy
  • Season #: 1
8.0

1. Zal
    Jan 11, 2012
    This was surprisingly disappointing. The settings were creative and I enjoyed Matt Frewer as the White Knight Charlie (who also resembles Don Quixote). Everything else was...odd. I know, it's Alice in Wonderland. It's supposed to be odd. But the reason why it works in the books is that there is no coherent plot. The moment you add a story to Alice in Wonderland, things have to start makingThis was surprisingly disappointing. The settings were creative and I enjoyed Matt Frewer as the White Knight Charlie (who also resembles Don Quixote). Everything else was...odd. I know, it's Alice in Wonderland. It's supposed to be odd. But the reason why it works in the books is that there is no coherent plot. The moment you add a story to Alice in Wonderland, things have to start making sense. And they don't.
    Almost all of the characters are 2-dimensional. I barely remember anyone, except for Charlie and the Duchess (only because the actress who played her was sexy). Everyone else is boring.
    The designs for the characters aren't too bad, but why is it that all of the animals are now humans?
    Also, is this supposed to be cannon? When Hatter says that they are in Wonderland, Alice says, "That's just a story in a kid's book." Is this an updated verson of Wonderland that Lewis Carroll wrote about or is this a completely different Wonderland? I have no idea.
    Everything in this story is confusing. And the ending was completely cliched.
  2. Dec 22, 2010
    I loved this movie! It combined action with romance which is my favorite combo when watching a movie. Plus some of the characters have accents...everyone knows accents are pretty dang sweet. It also had some crazy characters but for a syfy movie you kind of have to have some crazy characters because then it wouldnt be original it would just be another romance/ action movie... i thought itI loved this movie! It combined action with romance which is my favorite combo when watching a movie. Plus some of the characters have accents...everyone knows accents are pretty dang sweet. It also had some crazy characters but for a syfy movie you kind of have to have some crazy characters because then it wouldnt be original it would just be another romance/ action movie... i thought it was more of a chick flick but guys could totally be into this movie for the action and all that other guy stuff...i could write for hours on this movie and how much i loved it but that would give away far to much of the movie so im going to leave you with this and i hope you see the movie! Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.