American Dad! : Season 8

• Series Premiere Date: Feb 6, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
7.4

1. May 15, 2012
    Its more then worth watching if your a fan of the show, and if your not you should give this a try. Its almost always entertaning, and better then "Family Guy" is right now. Their are worse ways to spend 20 (well 30 with ad's) minutes.
  2. Oct 1, 2012
    This the 2nd worst 30 min slot of the entire sunday FOX cartoon (wow, thats sayin somethin)
    This EP goes for pure shock value ( not comedy), probably trying to prove AD is back and PUSHING THE ENVELOPE more than ever. I dont have a problem w/ the violent stuff. I have a problem because the premiere lacks humor. Fam Guy was the worst. (Its a shame how badly it's fallen off)
  3. Oct 2, 2012
    Most disturbing.Love Roger,huge Stelio Kontos fan and adore fetish sex.It just got too brutal for me after John and Yoko.Sitting through a Hayley song sequence is kinda harsh too.
  4. Sep 30, 2015
    I am a big fan of American Dad, but I believe that first episode of this season: Love, AD style is hurtful to the series. Even in this episode, there are great jokes but the sadism near the end is killing it all. It got me thinking that less violence overall would make the show a lot more fun. Rest of the episodes are still great, but this first episode ruins it a little.

There are no critic reviews yet.