3.6

1. Sep 18, 2012
    It's such a shame about National Geographic brand... the disgusting "National Geographic" TV channel completely destroyed the once quality and respect evoking National Geographic brand. American Gypsies is just another typical show targeted at the lowest common denominator. Never again will I look at the National Geographic magazine the same way I used to... I hope that licensing the repulsively idiotic National Geographic TV channel was worth the monies to the executives of the once respected National Geographic brand. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tanner Stransky
    Jul 17, 2012
    Gypsies is just mildly entertaining, mostly because the family drama seems staged.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jul 17, 2012
    The producers are so focused on creating and highlighting conflict that after a while, as with the boy who cried wolf, you would just like everyone to shut up and be eaten.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Jul 17, 2012
    Not that this family of five adult sons, along with matriarch, Tina, and patriarch, Bobby Sr., aren't fascinating. They are. I just don't know if I want to live with them and all their unnecessary drama.