Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
5.9

1. Nov 16, 2011
    This show is awful, and is a perfect example of what's wrong with TV.

This show is awful, and is a perfect example of what's wrong with TV.

A reality show is only interesting if the premise is out of the ordinary, like those guys that fought illegal whaling on the high seas... not something you see every day. But watching regular schmucks buying garbage that nobody wants? Are you kidding me? Could you possibly come up with a more lame idea? What's next, people that work at a supermarket? No one in their right mind could enjoy watching average people doing average things. YAAAAAAWWWWN.

What makes it worse is that it is on the History Channel, taking up a time slot from what should be an actual documentary on history.
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    God, this is one of the most boring shows ever. You really have to be into antiques to like it. The only thing I like is the girl that works in the office. I've been forced to watch this show many times and it's more excruciating every time!

There are no critic reviews yet.