Angela's Eyes : Season 1

Aug 6, 2006
    yawner...
  2. KaiH
    Aug 13, 2006
    Unintelligent, uncredible, faulty screenplay, and spencer a miscast. i was irritated and bored.
  3. JayS.
    Jul 4, 2007
    Love this show! So depressed that it is cancelled!!!!
  4. DiamondC
    Dec 13, 2006
    I Love This Show And I Love Abigail Spencer as Angela and Lyriq Bent as Leo
  5. DebraP
    Sep 8, 2006
    I think Abby is doing great in her acting role, each week the story line gets better-give it a little time and this will be a really good show that you'll want to watch every week!!
  6. ChuckM
    Oct 10, 2006
    This is a decent show-well castwith fggood chemistry between the principals
  7. chrish
    Jul 30, 2006
    Excellent show. Given the time for the character's lives to unfold and find out who they are,this could turn out to be an amazing show.
  8. JordanC
    Aug 20, 2006
    I think the show is FABULIOUS! Abigail Spencer is SOOO pretty. She does awesome work. I think if someone doesn't like this show, the are totally messed up!!!!!
  9. JERMAINEB
    Aug 8, 2006
    I enjoyed the show thus far. I've definitly seen worse. Will continue to watch. And this coming from a straight guy who watches Lifetime every once & awhile.
  10. CourtneyC
    Sep 8, 2006
    I love this show, and I'm really glad I stuck with it past the first one or two episodes. Abigail Spencer is incredible in this role, and I'm always looking forward to the next episode.
  11. BradC
    Jan 7, 2007
    Great Show. Abigail Spencer is awesome. I hope the show gets picked up for another season.
  12. LisaH
    Nov 11, 2006
    Awesome show! I think it needs more action but it's good! Angela needs to find a man to stay with. I'm glad that first boyfriend of hers came back. I liked him! He is cute also!
  13. WillW
    Jul 17, 2006
    Awesome! Abigail Spencer is superb. She can definitely carry a show.
  14. SMorris
    Jul 23, 2006
    The show is intriguing.
  15. NormajeanM
    Jul 26, 2006
    I liked it! Give Abigail Spencer a chance. This looks like it will be a very interesting show. Cant wait to see where it goes.
  16. MarkH
    Aug 1, 2006
    I love this show! I can't wait to see the next episode. I wish this show was on more than once a week. Abigail Spencer is incredibly beautiful!
  17. sonya
    Aug 1, 2006
    I've watched the last 3 episodes and I think the Show is great. Good storylines and characters. Give it a chance.
  18. angel
    Aug 1, 2006
    It was good. Give it some time.
  19. SteveR
    Aug 14, 2006
    Abigail spencer is hot!
  20. ShawnT
    Aug 2, 2006
    Don't usaly watch shows like this but this one is awsome. Abigail is way HOT.
  21. ScottH
    Aug 20, 2006
    A guy's view: I've never watched an original Lifetime series before--but I've watched every episode of "Angela's Eyes." Abby is HOT! HOT! HOT!--and she has MY eyes on her. Intriguing story, good acting, beautiful star. Hope it continues. (Not quite sure why the FBI field house is in a warehouse, but I guess office space doesn
  22. MimiP
    Jan 1, 2007
    Excellent show. Interesting if not completely believable but who cares because its entertaining.
  23. KristenSomething
    Oct 1, 2006
    I love the show. I can't miss it! I plan my Sundays to be able to be home to watch it! I think that they have a great cast.. wish they would play more often!
  24. JacqueliineW
    Nov 20, 2006
    I thought that this was a good series and was very unhappy to see that it had ended. Left me hanging! I hope it comes back and continues with the story.
  25. TracyL
    Oct 12, 2006
    I really like this show. I don't understand how anyone could be bored. There are many mysteries to discover - Angela's family secrets - Parents as spys - Coverups, etc.
  26. GeoffL
    Oct 14, 2006
    Great show! Hope it stays on or comes back.
  27. EarlD
    Dec 6, 2006
    I think this is a very entertaining show.
  28. LesterJ
    Oct 29, 2006
    great show,some people need to rethink their position on lifetime,who"s at the head of lifetime.
  29. Tina
    Oct 29, 2006
    What happen,I really miss this show,thats my best lifetime show
  30. MaryW
    Oct 31, 2006
    I love this show and hope it gets renewed. Hope to see reruns soon now that the first season is over.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Lynette Rice
    [A] shameless rip-off of TNT's The Closer. [14 Jul 2006, p.77]
  2. Put simply, Spencer lacks the heft for the role.
  3. It's a somber, often leaden affair, beset with stiff dialogue.