Angela's Eyes : Season 1

Aug 6, 2006
    yawner...
  2. KaiH
    Aug 13, 2006
    Unintelligent, uncredible, faulty screenplay, and spencer a miscast. i was irritated and bored.
  3. JayS.
    Jul 4, 2007
    Love this show! So depressed that it is cancelled!!!!
  4. DiamondC
    Dec 13, 2006
    I Love This Show And I Love Abigail Spencer as Angela and Lyriq Bent as Leo
  5. DebraP
    Sep 8, 2006
    I think Abby is doing great in her acting role, each week the story line gets better-give it a little time and this will be a really good show that you'll want to watch every week!!
  6. ChuckM
    Oct 10, 2006
    This is a decent show-well castwith fggood chemistry between the principals
  7. chrish
    Jul 30, 2006
    Excellent show. Given the time for the character's lives to unfold and find out who they are,this could turn out to be an amazing show.
  8. JordanC
    Aug 20, 2006
    I think the show is FABULIOUS! Abigail Spencer is SOOO pretty. She does awesome work. I think if someone doesn't like this show, the are totally messed up!!!!!
  9. JERMAINEB
    Aug 8, 2006
    I enjoyed the show thus far. I've definitly seen worse. Will continue to watch. And this coming from a straight guy who watches Lifetime every once & awhile.
  10. CourtneyC
    Sep 8, 2006
    I love this show, and I'm really glad I stuck with it past the first one or two episodes. Abigail Spencer is incredible in this role, and I'm always looking forward to the next episode.
  11. BradC
    Jan 7, 2007
    Great Show. Abigail Spencer is awesome. I hope the show gets picked up for another season.
  12. LisaH
    Nov 11, 2006
    Awesome show! I think it needs more action but it's good! Angela needs to find a man to stay with. I'm glad that first boyfriend of hers came back. I liked him! He is cute also!
  13. WillW
    Jul 17, 2006
    Awesome! Abigail Spencer is superb. She can definitely carry a show.
  14. SMorris
    The show is intriguing.
  15. NormajeanM
    Jul 26, 2006
    I liked it! Give Abigail Spencer a chance. This looks like it will be a very interesting show. Cant wait to see where it goes.
  16. MarkH
    Aug 1, 2006
    I love this show! I can't wait to see the next episode. I wish this show was on more than once a week. Abigail Spencer is incredibly beautiful!
  17. sonya
    Aug 1, 2006
    I've watched the last 3 episodes and I think the Show is great. Good storylines and characters. Give it a chance.
  18. angel
    Aug 1, 2006
    It was good. Give it some time.
  19. SteveR
    Aug 14, 2006
    Abigail spencer is hot!
  20. ShawnT
    Aug 2, 2006
    Don't usaly watch shows like this but this one is awsome. Abigail is way HOT.
  21. ScottH
    Aug 20, 2006
    A guy's view: I've never watched an original Lifetime series before--but I've watched every episode of "Angela's Eyes." Abby is HOT! HOT! HOT!--and she has MY eyes on her. Intriguing story, good acting, beautiful star. Hope it continues. (Not quite sure why the FBI field house is in a warehouse, but I guess office space doesn
  22. MimiP
    Jan 1, 2007
    Excellent show. Interesting if not completely believable but who cares because its entertaining.
  23. KristenSomething
    Oct 1, 2006
    I love the show. I can't miss it! I plan my Sundays to be able to be home to watch it! I think that they have a great cast.. wish they would play more often!
  24. JacqueliineW
    Nov 20, 2006
    I thought that this was a good series and was very unhappy to see that it had ended. Left me hanging! I hope it comes back and continues with the story.
  25. TracyL
    Oct 12, 2006
    I really like this show. I don't understand how anyone could be bored. There are many mysteries to discover - Angela's family secrets - Parents as spys - Coverups, etc.
  26. GeoffL
    Oct 14, 2006
    Great show! Hope it stays on or comes back.
  27. EarlD
    Dec 6, 2006
    I think this is a very entertaining show.
  28. LesterJ
    Oct 29, 2006
    great show,some people need to rethink their position on lifetime,who"s at the head of lifetime.
  29. Tina
    Oct 29, 2006
    What happen,I really miss this show,thats my best lifetime show
  30. MaryW
    Oct 31, 2006
    I love this show and hope it gets renewed. Hope to see reruns soon now that the first season is over.
  31. cecilw
    Oct 8, 2006
    I am very impressed with this show and I hope it remains to be on tv.
  32. CherylW
    Jul 17, 2006
    It had a slow start as the acting abilities seemed too "B-rated" at first - BUT, for those who "hung in there" she became more relaxed, it seemed, in the role and wasn't as "forced" as the show progressed. The theme became so much more intriguing and I want to see more....However, it probably lost too many in the first 10 minutes, a shame. Abigail Spencer shows much promise.
  33. J.Morris
    Jul 23, 2006
    Angela is awesome. Knowing when people are lying is a useful life skill. I'm taking notes.
  34. NeilC
    Jul 24, 2006
    The show is a little predictable, but generally likable and has some interesting potential. if the producers and writers keep it light, it could manage to carry on.
  35. HeatherL
    Jul 26, 2006
    The acting may not be great but I love the idea of the show and will continue watching......I am sure as the weeks go by with more episodes uner their belts it will get alot better.....I think it has great promise
  36. Bob
    Aug 20, 2006
    Abigail, as I listen to her speak, seems like one of the most down to earth individuals talking about doing a typical normal job as anyone else. Not only is she beautiful and classy, she does not seem as one of those that will let it get to her head and I really hope the success as I see the show will be, does not ruin her and she handles it very well which I believe she will. Abigail / Abigail, as I listen to her speak, seems like one of the most down to earth individuals talking about doing a typical normal job as anyone else. Not only is she beautiful and classy, she does not seem as one of those that will let it get to her head and I really hope the success as I see the show will be, does not ruin her and she handles it very well which I believe she will. Abigail / Angela, enjoy what you have and what you are becoming. You seem not only beautiful on the outside, but I hope if I am correct, that you are just the as beautiful on the inside as well. GOOD LUCK!!!!! Expand
  37. LynnJ
    Aug 29, 2006
    Supporting roles need to be recast with more believable actors, specifically the parents. I don't believe even in a dream world that they are Angela's parents. Great chemistry between Angela and current boyfriend. Abigail Spencer has the talent, surround her with solid actors, fresh script, and great editing and success will follow for the show. It is lifetime remeber, so Supporting roles need to be recast with more believable actors, specifically the parents. I don't believe even in a dream world that they are Angela's parents. Great chemistry between Angela and current boyfriend. Abigail Spencer has the talent, surround her with solid actors, fresh script, and great editing and success will follow for the show. It is lifetime remeber, so relationships need to be ongoing whether good or full of angst, we want to see it. I'll be watching! Collapse
  38. PatriciaB
    Sep 14, 2006
    I love this show. It is very interesting and I look forward to each new episode.
  39. JOHNN
    Sep 17, 2006
    Terrific beautigul girl!!
  40. Abby's#2Fan
    Sep 3, 2006
    I love Abby in Angela's Eyes. She is a beautiful girl with lots of talent. I wonder if we will get to hear her sing, another talent in which she is very good at. Doing great, Abby. Keep up the work. I'll keep watching! One "Breezer" to another!
  41. BeckyS
    Feb 25, 2007
    Loved the show. Hate that it has been cancelled. Why can't they END a season if they don't expect it to come back? Why must we be left hanging forever about a show?
  42. RaviS
    Mar 12, 2007
    Very Nice. Should Be shown Five days a week
  43. BrynnS
    Mar 4, 2007
    Loved this show. I hope that it comes back
  44. JeffG
    Nov 19, 2006
    One of the better shows. Always taped it if I could not get home to watch it.
  45. MikeH
    Jul 15, 2006
    I saw it the other day, and it sucks big time. Don't bother wasting your time.
    Jul 23, 2006
    Abigail Spencer is the most beautiful heroine on TV today. The personal side of her character is the most interesting part of this series so far. The FBI part of the storyline was lacking tho.
  47. MaryJane
    Jul 31, 2006
    I like this show! give it chance before not watching it at all! knowing about when people are lying it is interesting to me, I Like this show!!!!! :) can't wait for the new episodes every week! :)
  48. AnnetteC
    Aug 13, 2006
    I like it! Give it time to find it's niche.
  49. carlym
    Aug 22, 2006
    i think this show awesome and it always leaves you thinking bout the next episode 2 come. Abigail spencer was just the one to play the part Way 2 go keep it up!!!!!
  50. KathyK
    Sep 12, 2006
    i enjoy the show very much - when they dropped alias I was lost for a really good show and have found it in Angela's Eyes.
  51. ShellyM.
    Sep 12, 2007
    I loved it and I am so disappointed that they are canceling it.. I don't understand. It had a twist of CSI and it was really good. I hate that is not coming back!!! WHY???

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Lynette Rice
    [A] shameless rip-off of TNT's The Closer. [14 Jul 2006, p.77]
  2. Put simply, Spencer lacks the heft for the role.
  3. It's a somber, often leaden affair, beset with stiff dialogue.