Anger Management : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 28, 2012
Season #: 1, 2
5.1

1. Oct 31, 2014
    The low scores on here are Obviously from people that NEED Real Anger Management.
    This show is not for Everyone.
    If you're looking for a show with no sexual dialogue; no gays; no gay-jokes; no Sexy women, then this show is not for you, because there's LOTS of it. If you Are looking for : Old-school Disney-style dialogues and plots; characters that want to give childbirth; or a show
    This show is not for Everyone.
    then this show is not for you, because there's LOTS of it.

If you Are looking for : Old-school Disney-style dialogues and plots; characters that want to give childbirth; or a show that fits the same-ol mold, then this show is not for you.

This show is for Anyone, but Mostly for the Open-minded.

Anyone that is a die-hard Bible-thumper and a Church-goer will immediately hate this show.

Anyone that is a Hard-core feminist and is a man-hater, will DEFINITELY hate this show.

Anyone that likes Freedom to think and do as you wish,
    or that likes to envision life as Care-free, but within the rules, and feels no need for "Serious"
    subjects and just likes to Laugh and have a good time, Will Love this show.

This show is WINNNING !

Ps:

Anyone that watches this show, EXPECTING this show to live up to 'Their' expectations and has a pre-determined mind-set as to what a Sit-com should be, or what kinds of Plot they think are 'best'
    are Looking to be disappointed and WILL be disappointed.
  2. May 22, 2014
    It appears that everyone has they're own opinion of Anger Management, & no-one is on the same level, personally, I find this rather enjoyable, yeah sure it's not as funny as two and a half men in the Sheen years (the only time it was funny), but it's still a good replacement that is very satisfying to anyone who lost all faith in two and a half men like me, & wants to see Charlie doingIt appears that everyone has they're own opinion of Anger Management, & no-one is on the same level, personally, I find this rather enjoyable, yeah sure it's not as funny as two and a half men in the Sheen years (the only time it was funny), but it's still a good replacement that is very satisfying to anyone who lost all faith in two and a half men like me, & wants to see Charlie doing what he does best! Expand
  3. Dec 26, 2013
    Haha! Finally I've found a show that I like. Please watch this, you're not going to be disappointed. Not even one bit. Especially if you're a Charlie Sheen fan.
  4. Jul 5, 2013
    I think the show is Great, Too Bad Selma is going she was hot in the show. Well, Charlie get somebody hotter, How about a redhead An old fling for the Anger Management guy, or another psycho girl with destructive tendencies to help focus the character of Mr Goodson or bring Denise Richard for another Cameo she was always great!
  5. Feb 6, 2013
    One of the best shows i have seen in a while. couldn't stop laughing. i like every single actor and in my opinion they are doing a really good job. especially Charlie!
  6. Sep 25, 2012
    The show picked up rather slow but at the end of episode ten, it surprisingly left me wanting more as the chemistry between the characters started to develop. I'm certainly glad that FX decided to pick up the show for 90 more episodes, as this means that the series will definitely have the budget to hire a few more talented writers to figure out which direction this show should take.

As

As it currently stands, one major improvement to the show would be to get Sheen off the cocaine. He needs to gain ten to twenty pounds, bring some colour back to his face, and stop being so damn twitchy. I think this alone is a major reason as to why so many people gave this show poor ratings. He's a brilliant actor and plays his role very well, most certainly one of my favourite actors, but only when he doesn't look and act like a crackhead.

Anyways, I'm giving this show a 10 because of all the haters here. I would honestly rate it a 7 though after sitting through the first season. It has the potential to be a 9+ if it can bring the laughs and if Sheen gets his **** together.
  7. Jul 12, 2012
    this show was best ever i mean charlie sheen back but use same character flaws as chatlie harper on two and half men only thing is he loving father and he therapist and divorce but overall he still so funny i hope this show get more popular that it better then old show which he got kick off from.
  8. Jul 10, 2012
    I feel it was a very good, but always room for improvement. Those people that rated 0 or 1 because it didn't make them laugh, glad I'm not you. You should find a program on Discovery that helps you find a sense of humor. This is not Two and half men, that show end when they fired Charlie! I think all the actors or actresses played very well. My friends at work and I enjoyed it, II feel it was a very good, but always room for improvement. Those people that rated 0 or 1 because it didn't make them laugh, glad I'm not you. You should find a program on Discovery that helps you find a sense of humor. This is not Two and half men, that show end when they fired Charlie! I think all the actors or actresses played very well. My friends at work and I enjoyed it, I personally LMAO! So give it a season and it will be up on the top of the charts! Expand
  9. Jun 30, 2012
    ...sure the show has room for improvement... but its hardly derivative... need to see where they take it... and I'd rate it just for bringing Charlie Sheen back!
  10. Jun 29, 2012
    Thought it was fantastic for being the first two shows out the gate. The cast is well rounded with some much loved actors such as Brett Butler & Barry Corbin plus other familiar faces. It's nice to see something familiar. Let's face it, you either like Charlie Sheen or you don't. I happen to be someone that loves watching him and this comedy hit all the right marks. LovedThought it was fantastic for being the first two shows out the gate. The cast is well rounded with some much loved actors such as Brett Butler & Barry Corbin plus other familiar faces. It's nice to see something familiar. Let's face it, you either like Charlie Sheen or you don't. I happen to be someone that loves watching him and this comedy hit all the right marks. Loved it...absolutely loved it. I'm sure after a season is under their belt, this comedy will be one to watch every time it comes on in that same addictive quality that 2 1/2 Men had. Those expecting it to be 2 1/2 Men 2.0 should really move on.... Expand
  11. Jun 29, 2012
    It´s good and plenty room to get even better. I am a sitcom addict, i know nearly every comedy show. This is in no way a mixture of other shows. yeah, maybe the environment is and the daughter looks like the one from who´s the boss and got the same name, but that´s all about the copying. the jokes are Charlie Sheen style and better than in Two and a Half Man. I thinkIt´s good and plenty room to get even better. I am a sitcom addict, i know nearly every comedy show. This is in no way a mixture of other shows. yeah, maybe the environment is and the daughter looks like the one from who´s the boss and got the same name, but that´s all about the copying. the jokes are Charlie Sheen style and better than in Two and a Half Man. I think it´s because Sheen got more to say here. I never liked the art of how they handled it in Chuck Lorre productions. Too many laughs when nothing funny has been said. but in here, every third joke stings and is kinda new. i laughed a lot. I recommend this show with a 7 and it might climb up to a 8 if they go more radical in further episodes 7 seasons.. (most times they do so while the ideas run out) In my opinion, this show has the potential to be better than tahm in it´s best times. For now (after two episodes) i see this on the same level as tahm now is, but with newer ideas and better jokes. Need to get familiar with a bunch of unfresh looking faces though...lol Expand

1. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    Sheen and Bruce Helford ("The Drew Carey Show") have conspired here to create a show completely free of ambition to be anything except a showcase for Charlie Sheen.
  2. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Jun 28, 2012
    The accomplishment here is that tight writing and editing, a solid cast with good timing and Mr. Sheen's chops as the ne plus ultra of sitcom performers, make the whole thing feel, if not entirely fresh-then crisp.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Jun 28, 2012
    Now that finished episodes are out there, we can tell you that it's not great.