• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 28, 2012
Season #: 1, 2
5.2

1. Sep 3, 2012
    Charlie Sheen has always been an actor that I have loved because he just knows how to make a sitcom work which is why he has a Golden Globe for acting in Spin City. Having said that this show isn't exactly starting off in the right direction but I am willing to give it a another season to broaden my likability for this show. Charlie Sheen is still wonderful as usual and Shawnee Smith isCharlie Sheen has always been an actor that I have loved because he just knows how to make a sitcom work which is why he has a Golden Globe for acting in Spin City. Having said that this show isn't exactly starting off in the right direction but I am willing to give it a another season to broaden my likability for this show. Charlie Sheen is still wonderful as usual and Shawnee Smith is also another great lead actress but the other co-stars kind of slow this show down. After the first season I give it a 6 because it was good enough for me to watch the entire season. Watch some reruns when it comes back for a second season. Expand
  2. Aug 3, 2012
    A good idea that could use a lot of work. Anger Management has all the good qualities of a good show except one, good writing. The cast is fantastic, and it's pretty funny at times, but it rarely ever makes you do more than chuckle. It does have one or two moments where I've laughed out loud, but the writers don;t really do as much with the humor as they could, so in the end your alwaysA good idea that could use a lot of work. Anger Management has all the good qualities of a good show except one, good writing. The cast is fantastic, and it's pretty funny at times, but it rarely ever makes you do more than chuckle. It does have one or two moments where I've laughed out loud, but the writers don;t really do as much with the humor as they could, so in the end your always left wanting more. To make it worse you know the cast can do more but are hindered by the at times downright unfunny and slow writing. It honestly feels like a waste of such good talent. Like I said it can bring some laughs, so I'm going to continue to watch it, and hope the writers learn to bring more laughs and play to their actors strengths. All in all it's a decent show that, given how great the actors are, could and should be a lot better. Expand
  3. Jul 6, 2012
    Charlie Sheen is good but there is no other character which helps him carry the show. It is somewhat similar to two and half men but not that good .Hopefully the will add some more characters and there is definitely potential to get better. For now,Its about average.
  4. Jul 10, 2012
    I thought the show was not great by any means but it is always great to see Charlie Sheen on my screen. Check out the rest of my review at http://theepreview.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!
  5. Jul 8, 2012
    This is not as funny as the first seasons of Two and a half man ,but it is a good chance to charlie sheen to continue making people laugh with his black humor ,despite some campy jokes and the ''I have already seen it'' feeling this is a medium tv show
  6. Jun 28, 2012
    Charlie Sheen is great, Shawnee Smith is a good leading actress as well and works well with Sheen. Despite that though, It's off to a rough start and it has come off as a rather generic sitcom so far. I am willing to give it a few episodes to get better though, It has a lot of potential.
  7. Jul 5, 2012
    Not as bad as I thought it would be, better than Two and a Half Men version two. But still not great. I may watch a few episodes and see where it goes.
  8. Sep 1, 2013
    At first it was pretty funny for about the first few episodes, then after a while, it starts to be unfunny and lacks a good story structure it had. Overall, just another sitcom with "Winning" Charlie Sheen.

1. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    Sheen and Bruce Helford ("The Drew Carey Show") have conspired here to create a show completely free of ambition to be anything except a showcase for Charlie Sheen.
  2. Reviewed by: Nancy DeWolf Smith
    Jun 28, 2012
    The accomplishment here is that tight writing and editing, a solid cast with good timing and Mr. Sheen's chops as the ne plus ultra of sitcom performers, make the whole thing feel, if not entirely fresh-then crisp.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Jun 28, 2012
    Now that finished episodes are out there, we can tell you that it's not great.