• Network: FX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 14, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.0

1. Jan 25, 2013
    Underrated FX jewel, the crisp dry humor of the show only becomes more remarkable, than played out, with smart references and rich stereotypes. Sterling Archer, though clearly the central character, doesn't overshadow his associates at ISIS, but each adds a dimension to the show with twisted relationships and hilarious personalities.
  2. Apr 19, 2014
    Awesome and hilarious. This season proves that Archer is still the funniest animated show. There's even a good plot. Instead of just firing jokes, the season tells a story in a hilarious way.
  3. Apr 21, 2014
    More Archer is never a bad thing, so yet another fantastic season is something to celebrate. As always this season has a reoccurring jokes that you have not seen in previous seasons that help give it it's own identity. The characters are just as enjoyable as ever and there tons of great cameos in this season. All together it manages to maintain the high level of comedic quality that hasMore Archer is never a bad thing, so yet another fantastic season is something to celebrate. As always this season has a reoccurring jokes that you have not seen in previous seasons that help give it it's own identity. The characters are just as enjoyable as ever and there tons of great cameos in this season. All together it manages to maintain the high level of comedic quality that has made this series so great. So yeah, it's worth a watch. Expand
  4. Sep 22, 2013
    Season 4 picks up again and introduces a few moments that genuinely made me laugh. Still no new characters but we get to learn a little bit more about some of the characters other than Archer himself and the season finale was one of the best so far. I'm looking forward to season 5.
  5. Jan 26, 2013
    Three seasons later, Archer's still got it. Sterling and the other lovable and zany agents of Isis return and are as funny as ever. Expect many, many cameos and homages (including a great "Bob's Burgers" nod).
  6. Mar 28, 2013
    Doesn't get better than Archer. We are on the fourth season and it still rocks! This season's episode called Un Chien Tangerine is probably one of my favorite episodes of the series. This season has had a lot of Lana and Archer, which highlights their great banter. Also, love Pam, Cheryl and Mallory characters. Great show and still going strong.
  7. Jan 24, 2013
    Still Archer, still awesome, still underrated. Some people just have a bug up their ass about animation. But get over it. Archer is probably one of the best shows in general. Just like Game of Thrones is a great drama. Just happens to be in a fantasy setting. Archer is a great comedy. Only exception I can think of is if someone does not like dry humor.
  8. Jan 22, 2013
    Great season 4 start for Archer. Lots of super hero funny's which took me by surprise with the other craziness going on. Like SHAZAAAM!! I really wish the show was a hour long, but beggars cant be choosers.
  9. Oct 13, 2014
    Not one of the shows characters should be likeable...yet they all have such good diversity in there shortcomings that material feels effortless and viscous. The wordplay is both sophisticated and immature which appeals to both the child and adult in all of us...
  10. Apr 14, 2014
    With a few new supporting characters added to the cast Archer’s fourth season retains the high standards the show has set for itself and continues to be amongst the most consistently funny shows, animated or otherwise, currently on TV.
  11. Jun 18, 2013
    I'm actually a huge fan of this show since last year, I loved all the seasons so far, this one not so much. It just didn't made me crack up so many times. I found some memorable moments but not as many as in season 2 and 3. It was still funny though, among my favorites in this season. Maybe I expected too much.
  12. Feb 11, 2014
    A well-knitted season with too many loose ends. The humour quickly becomes repetitive and relies too much on the foundations developed throughout earlier seasons.
  13. Mar 13, 2013
    I enjoyed the first 3 seasons but I gotta admit, It has faded fast this season. Episodes are not really funny, No plot to them, Rather disappointing considering how much I liked the previous seasons.

1. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Jan 17, 2013
    The animated comedy returns in stronger comedic shape in its fourth season.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Jan 17, 2013
    Archer, meanwhile, is all about the funny, and kicks off its fourth season of deranged spy parody.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jan 17, 2013
    For viewers, most of the jokes still click.