Archer : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
9.0

1. MichelleB.
    Sep 18, 2009
    Haha.... I thought it was funny. Especially when he told his butler he if he screwed up he would rub salt in his eye.... then told his butler he needed him to pick up some salt. LOL!
  2. WillC
    Jan 15, 2010
    This show had me crying tears dropping from my eyes the whole time the only thing that saved me from dieing was the commercials i couldnt sleep after seeing it i was in my bed staring at the wall remebering every single part and i would just laugh my mom kept screaming at me to go to sleep i couldnt hilarious show HILARIOUS!
  3. DougF
    Jan 16, 2010
    Best new show I've seen in a long time- funny, smart and well crafted, if you don't like it you either lack intelligence or you're an insufferable bore whose opinion is worthless anyway.
  4. DirkVanZ
    Jan 24, 2010
    Funniest animation series in a long time... Hyper-irreverent and snarky with stylish retro-cartoonish feel. Only drawback: it pales in comparison to the real-life satire of recent U.S. intel services blunders.
    Sep 17, 2009
    Surprisingly good. Can't wait for more.
  6. Jeremy
    Sep 18, 2009
    I had just enough time between laughing to hear the next line of dialogue which would make me laugh and so on for 30 minutes. Every line out of every one of the ensemble cast's characters had me laughing like stewie does when he thinks somethings really funny. I've never been so excited about a show after seeing just one episode.
  7. BradS.
    Sep 22, 2009
    Excellent. Took me by surprise after the season premiere of Sunny and literally had me roll off the couch laughing. Can't wait till January for more!
  8. TerranceM
    Jan 15, 2010
    I've been looking forward to this show since the teasers last fall and I am NOT disappointed! This show rocks! Iwant Archer as my alter-ego. The ONLY bad thing was the commercial breaks between scenes. Let's get a Archer Movie made. If the SIMPSONS can do it, so can Archer. I can't wait to buy it on DVD!
  9. AzizD
    Jan 24, 2010
    I am a 23 y.o. male, and i grew up with Southpark, and Family Guy. but This Show is so Far past the Idiacrocy that made those two Funny for me. The Language is a lttle stronge for Kids, but i have not seen anything this Great in a long Time. I literally have Teared from laughing so Hard. This is one of the greatest animation adult comedies i have ever seen... I am Literally Looking I am a 23 y.o. male, and i grew up with Southpark, and Family Guy. but This Show is so Far past the Idiacrocy that made those two Funny for me. The Language is a lttle stronge for Kids, but i have not seen anything this Great in a long Time. I literally have Teared from laughing so Hard. This is one of the greatest animation adult comedies i have ever seen... I am Literally Looking forward to every episode. Keep up the Great work. Expand
  10. KimR
    May 28, 2010
    Best show ever!!!
  11. [anonymous]
    Nov 13, 2009
    Looks great. Adam Reeds last show - "Frisky Dingo" was one of the funniest I have ever seen. H. Jon Benjamin has been making me laugh since "Home Movies". I hope the folks at FX give a chance, it has the makings of some serious funny.
  12. LeahT
    Sep 23, 2009
    Best premiere I've seen in ages...and the animation is fun as hell. Prepare to laugh at a rude and uncouth main character and his exploits. Very promising.
  13. Aug 19, 2010
    Fast, intelligent, witty, and memorable. You have to watch the episodes several times, because while you're laughing at one great line, you sometimes miss the next one. This is certainly the best comedy on television right now.
  14. Aug 26, 2010
    archer is the BEST animated sit-com out there. fantastic blend of retro fashioned animation and ultra-contemporary dialogue. fast paced, with hilarious one-liners and references to pop culture
  15. Jan 4, 2013
    The funniest show I have seen in god knows how many years. The writing is one of the funniest I've seen in a TV show, the voice acting is stellar, the 50's/60's comic book animation style is very unique and the characters and their relationship with each other are endlessly interesting and hilarious. It's like a raunchy, retro satire of the James Bond spy films and I just couldn't getThe funniest show I have seen in god knows how many years. The writing is one of the funniest I've seen in a TV show, the voice acting is stellar, the 50's/60's comic book animation style is very unique and the characters and their relationship with each other are endlessly interesting and hilarious. It's like a raunchy, retro satire of the James Bond spy films and I just couldn't get enough of it. Each episode has a chock full of very original and clever character orientated jokes and injokes and I always find myself in tears from laughter . Expand
  16. May 7, 2011
    I Was a little skeptical about the show at first, but the first episode totally sucked me in. This is a witty animated comedy that no one interested in this genre should pass up. Archer is hilarious, and his supporting cast is also.
  17. Jan 29, 2011
    Archer is a brilliant show. The animation is top notch and the story lines are extremely funny. The wit and complex story lines brighten my thursday nights.
  18. Feb 5, 2011
    Crazy good! I've watched everything on adult swim so much that I've stopped watching it because of all the crap like Tim & Eric and The Mighty Boosh. Thank god FX released something to feed my need.
  19. Feb 7, 2011
    This show is nothing short of amazing. It's smart, witty, and infectious. A typical episode ends with me rewinding whatever it was I just watched (I have OnDemand) just to make sure that what I just heard was as funny as I think it was.... it's just that good. Their take on pretty much all things, whether it's manners/spies/social conventions/etc. etc. are spot on, and you'll find yourselfThis show is nothing short of amazing. It's smart, witty, and infectious. A typical episode ends with me rewinding whatever it was I just watched (I have OnDemand) just to make sure that what I just heard was as funny as I think it was.... it's just that good. Their take on pretty much all things, whether it's manners/spies/social conventions/etc. etc. are spot on, and you'll find yourself laughing at it later on as you replay it in your head. Truly sets the bar for great comedy, and I signed up to metacritic just to post how much I like it because I want this thing to stay on as long as possible so you gotta show the love. Expand
  20. Dec 30, 2011
    I find this show absolutely hilarious. The animation is well done but really, its the writing and the voice talent that sells the product. Even the secondary characters are fun to watch. I watched it as it aired on FX and then when they released to season on iTunes, I pulled it down to watch it again. To have repeat view ability is pretty impressive.
  21. Jan 25, 2012
    Easily one of the best shows on T.V. right now. It's just too bad there's so much time in between seasons but that does make it better because of the anticipation. The animation is really nicely done and the characters are excellent. The season 3 premiere was this last week and, while that may have been one of the weaker episodes, the series as whole is something to appreciate for it'sEasily one of the best shows on T.V. right now. It's just too bad there's so much time in between seasons but that does make it better because of the anticipation. The animation is really nicely done and the characters are excellent. The season 3 premiere was this last week and, while that may have been one of the weaker episodes, the series as whole is something to appreciate for it's outstanding humor and wonderful characters. Give it a chance and it'll grow on you fast. Expand
  22. Jan 22, 2012
    I love archer and his character. I can't help but use some of his phrases in my normal life. Like "obviously we are going to do use that" I find it funny the worst reviews for the show are people without a sense of humor.
  23. Jan 24, 2013
    Started watching it with low expectations and was rather happy that it far exceeded expectations. It's a very funny show and if you like the ranchy style humor then you will love it.
  24. Dec 18, 2014
    A lot of the reviews say that Archer isn't for everyone - and that is spot on. It definitely isnt. But personally I find it to be the most consistently funny show on the TV. The casting is superb, the animation is great and despite being a cartoon you find yourself being drawn into the world. You'll know by the end of the pilot if you like it or not. So watch it and go from there :)
  25. Dec 13, 2012
    Can't get enough of that show. It's fun, it's full of black humor and so crazy it hurts. You get to love all the characters. There is a "logic" continuity from show to shows so you need to start with the first episode...
  26. Jun 23, 2013
    If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserveIf you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. If you don't enjoy this show you deserve to live. Expand
  27. Mar 6, 2014
    I have seen all episodes of Family Guy & Futurama, most of South Park, and I have to say this show beats them out because they have a cast that love recording the show as much as they do watching it, this show should last a long time.
  28. Apr 19, 2014
    Easily one of the funniest animated shows with plot. Each episode is hilarious. The cast is perfect and it's just so funny. Each episode leaves you wanting more.
  29. MikeB
    Jan 27, 2010
    Funniest new show in years. Endorsed.
  30. WaltM
    Jan 15, 2010
    Great premise, good start with a few low points in the dialogue. Should improve with age. If writing and graphics are not fully supported it could deteriorate quickly.

1. Archer is the rare show that's in love with its own wordplay and good enough that this love becomes endearing rather than annoying.
  2. Archer may be crude but it's far more clever than last fall's disappointing "Testees," and "Archer" wins points with its observational humor about modern life and in its mocking of mundane workplace minutiae, such as computer passwords and the lack of security at a spy agency.
    I got many more sustained belly laughs out of the show that follows Sunny in an under-the-radar sneak preview.