Are We There Yet? : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jun 2, 2010
Season #: 1, 2
2.8

1. Mar 21, 2013
    I can literally understand all this hate cause I didn't like the first season, but you know I love Essence she is one of my favorite actresses so I took a chance I actually laughed now after season three everything gets better. The story is fairly decent the actors Essence, GiGi, and Martin are why I really watch it cause they a extremely funny escpecially Essence and Gigi. The daughter isI can literally understand all this hate cause I didn't like the first season, but you know I love Essence she is one of my favorite actresses so I took a chance I actually laughed now after season three everything gets better. The story is fairly decent the actors Essence, GiGi, and Martin are why I really watch it cause they a extremely funny escpecially Essence and Gigi. The daughter is eh I like the daughter from Meet The Browns more. Kevin eh I like him better then Joaquin from Meet the Browns. Terry he was better in other things, but he straight her. Want my advice watch the show only for Essence, Gigi, and Martin (They the only ones who can make you laugh a lot). For the most part it's better then Meet the Brown, and def. House of Payne and For Better or Worse. Let's just say better then Tyler Perry shows, not movie, but his shows. Expand

1. The alleged comedy follows this blended family's attempts to get along. The laugh track works harder than anyone here.
    The frequent pop-culture references might not age well in syndication--Michelle Obama maybe, but Heidi Montag? Overall, though, there's enough originality and likability in "Are We There Yet?" to make it a pleasant destination.
  3. In the end, "Are We There Yet?" is a harmless little family comedy, and that's about the best that can be said. The traveling Kingston-Persons have come home, but it's not necessarily the best place of all.